Reviews for Screeching Sirens
Marcela Rdz Gopar chapter 1 . 8/4
Hi! I love your job! :D I'm really interested in this fic, more because I love the UsUk 3 hahaha, but well I wanna know if you can give me your permision for translate it for my page in facebook: Hetalia, Hetalia Everywhere, obviously, I'm give you the credits :3 But I really really want to translate it for the fans, because a few can't read in english :(, if I can't, I understand and I erase the one chapter (that I translated for the fans know that this fic are really really awesome! :3) if I bother you I apologize u.u) you can contact me in facebook like Marcela Rdz Gopar or if you like in the page, I will thank you if you answered my message 3
This was a cute little story that was really fun to read. it had a nice plot to it so it was interesting and i binge read it lol Although the ending was a bit short (i wish there was more ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)) i really liked it and its one of my favorite fics
LolwutDidIRead chapter 15 . 2/27
I love this, so much, and, I know it's been a while, but this story was still amazing, and it will forever hold a place in my heart.
Fear the Fuzzy Bear chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
Follow because I really wanted to show my support and love for this story but I dont have the courage to favorite it. All 230 of your reviews are well deserved. Thank you for adding this little ray of sunshine into the world.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG O M G
livoutloud chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
Soooooooo this is literally amazing. I have read huge bucketload of fan fictions, and this has got to be one of the best (if not the best) stories I have ever read! Give yourself a huge round of applause! Your dialogue is so realistic, and it really portrays the characters in a great way. I'm a huge fan!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/10/2016
Holy moly that was amazing! I had a craving for mertalia, and this fic was one of the ones that showed up, and I'm very happy it did! I very much enjoyed reading this, and it's very wlel written.
I swear I'm not a nerd chapter 10 . 3/26/2016
This is such an amazing story! I can't write a proper review right now, but I just wanted to say that I couldn't stop laughing at the image of Alfred jumping into a pool with two huge pieces of wood, screaming his head off. Thank you for that image that will keep me entertained forever _
clokinz chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
that family guy reference was perfect! I laughed my shit off!
clokinz chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Pervy Alfred is perfect! X'DDD im having so much fun reading this! Bravo author-san! bravo!
clokinz chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Im laughing over Alfred's singing! This is hilarious!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
Great fanfic! Only thing I didn't like was the ending. I mean Arthur was happy being a pirate but Alfred kidnapped him and made him unhappy. There are brief moments of romance but I honestly found the whole thing quite sad. Arthur only fell in "love" with Alfred because he sang a song but honeslty I believe if you only had one person to keep you company for so long you might decieve yourself into thinking you have feelings for them. I would have liked to see what would have happened had Alfred not sang and Arthur had been released . Perhaps he would have been happy? Perhaps he isn't even gay? Either ways I feel like the yaoi is forced and they were'nt meant to be together in this particular fic. Other than that lovely writing and all around good plot. Keep it up!
Kaze1412 chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
One word:
Masterpiece
That's the only word usable to describe this story.
This is so good that I just NEED a sequel... Seriously, I finished this in like, 2 hours and I'm still rereading it. How many times did I even reread this? Like 5? That proves just how good your story is. You should keep writing stories with Pirate England (Arthur) and Merman America (Alfred). Anyways, keep writing! I enjoy your stories! ;)
hemanheyyeah chapter 15 . 3/26/2015
that was a masterpiece. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Really enjoyed this.
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
I really should've been studying, but I can't bring myself to regret reading this instead. This was a very wonderful read and I'm so happy that I came across it!
The thought of a merman singing horribly was just so hilarious and very Alfred at the same time. It's what caught my attention in the first place. Alfred's selfless act of letting Arthur go was sad yet very touching, and reading about him getting tortured (even though it was obvious that he'll rise against his father) was heartbreaking. Even Arthur's misery at the cave was very well-written and I genuinely felt sorry for him.

I really enjoyed your work, and I'm glad they had a happy ending (if it ended tragically I would've screamed at my laptop like a banshee).
Favorited.