Reviews for Screeching Sirens
clokinz chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
that family guy reference was perfect! I laughed my shit off!
clokinz chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Pervy Alfred is perfect! X'DDD im having so much fun reading this! Bravo author-san! bravo!
clokinz chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Im laughing over Alfred's singing! This is hilarious!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
Great fanfic! Only thing I didn't like was the ending. I mean Arthur was happy being a pirate but Alfred kidnapped him and made him unhappy. There are brief moments of romance but I honestly found the whole thing quite sad. Arthur only fell in "love" with Alfred because he sang a song but honeslty I believe if you only had one person to keep you company for so long you might decieve yourself into thinking you have feelings for them. I would have liked to see what would have happened had Alfred not sang and Arthur had been released . Perhaps he would have been happy? Perhaps he isn't even gay? Either ways I feel like the yaoi is forced and they were'nt meant to be together in this particular fic. Other than that lovely writing and all around good plot. Keep it up!
Shadow Kitusne1412 chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
One word:
Masterpiece
That's the only word usable to describe this story.
This is so good that I just NEED a sequel... Seriously, I finished this in like, 2 hours and I'm still rereading it. How many times did I even reread this? Like 5? That proves just how good your story is. You should keep writing stories with Pirate England (Arthur) and Merman America (Alfred). Anyways, keep writing! I enjoy your stories! ;)
hemanheyyeah chapter 15 . 3/26/2015
that was a masterpiece. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Really enjoyed this.
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
I really should've been studying, but I can't bring myself to regret reading this instead. This was a very wonderful read and I'm so happy that I came across it!
The thought of a merman singing horribly was just so hilarious and very Alfred at the same time. It's what caught my attention in the first place. Alfred's selfless act of letting Arthur go was sad yet very touching, and reading about him getting tortured (even though it was obvious that he'll rise against his father) was heartbreaking. Even Arthur's misery at the cave was very well-written and I genuinely felt sorry for him.

I really enjoyed your work, and I'm glad they had a happy ending (if it ended tragically I would've screamed at my laptop like a banshee).
Favorited.
Spainbow Dash chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
"Walking was a bitch." I feel u man. I feel you.
ForeverSnow101 chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
So cute 0_0 I can't even put that much cuteness in to words, AND IM REALLY TRYING XD unicorns, puppies. kittens, bunnies, tyler Oakley, tiny food. NOTHING COMES CLOSE!
SayMrrp chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Awesome and sweet.
takuya chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
oh that story was really great i loved it all so much lots of cute fluffyness
SomethingSimsy chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Jesus, is Alfred supposed to sound like a rapist in this? Molester for sure. Sexual harasser no doubt. Creep for CERTAIN.
I mean, he spies on people changing and naked, undresses people without their consent, commits unwanted personal bodily contact, wolf-whistles and sexually harasses them, kidnaps them and demands a kiss as some sort of escape, and then doesn't live up to his word. I mean, and I truly feel this, I want the Alfred of this story to get stabbed in the face.
Acnologia13 chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
This was a nice ending though there should be more. Like Arthur somehow getting his voice back because, let's face it, there could never be a relationship between the two that doesn't end with Arthur calling Alfred a git for something stupid. It would be cool if you made a intertwined story like how they have to go find/ help Ukraine (Sorry I don't know her human name) get her man to fall in love with her, or something. I just think it would be cute watching Alfred and Arthur try to be matchmakers, especially since they were pretty terrible at their own love lives.
Christina chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Oh this is too cute!
A epilogue would be fabulous perhaps arthur and alfred swim by to say hullo to tino and friends?

Anyway, thank you for this piece!

3 3 C