Reviews for I Will Follow You Into the Dark
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Poor Tommy, thank God Barbara is always there for him.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I want to say how much I enjoyed this story. I just recently discovered this series and am already hooked. You will laugh at me but I just checked out 13 DVDS of their shows from the library. I can't wait to just dive in tonight.
There is something magical about this couple. From the first episode I watched which was the one with the professor killing the young people to cover his plagiarism I was hooked. Your story was beautiful in its imagery.
I hope in the future that this does come about. If not I will enjoy them being together through the beauty of your work.
elly32 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was great, as always:) I love to see those little inside looks into their life:)

But one thing You wrote got me thinking ("she aches to the bone for him")- it's usual for Barbara to be the pining sometimes hopelessly for Thomas, what about the other way around? Now, I know that's not very likely, but lets assume that somewhere after Thomas realisation but before he actually gets the gut to act upon it someone else would try to court Barbara? I kinds like imagine Lynley reaction to the rival;)

But enough of ramblings, You did wonderful little story, and I'm waiting for more:)