Reviews for Hunting for a Resolution
I really like the use of both POV, great job
What ever you do I will love. Thanks
Good good good!
Oh you are GOOD!
Love love love it great job!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Very, very intriguing, hot mess of a story. Just read all 9 chapters. Really enjoyed this story. Hope school I going well for you, read where you were in school. Anyway thanks for sharing this story and take care.
Lisa1972 chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
I'm glad I stuck with this story. I do hope you go back & edit the first two chapters, your writing greatly improved with the third one!

I do hope you are able to do an epilogue, I'd like to know what happens when they go back to New York & deal with Gabrielle!

Lisa
artzannie25 chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Damn this story is hot. I have a thing for Nico I had a thing for him when he played the wolf on that old nbc show. But now evem like 10years later i still got a thing for him. Lol ive always had a thing for older guys.
elisa chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Good plot but I think you would benefit from a beta, the misplaced punctuation is a bit distracting.
Sophia Kay chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ummm fix up your grammar and quotation placement, and make sure to stay in third person. You were switching between third and second(which isn't really a correct style). But so far the plot is good.
Sophia Kay chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
You have serious and continuous inconsistencies with the person narrating this story. You have switched between first, second, and third person in just one chapter (which is rather impressive, as most authors don't use second person narration). That, when coupled with multiple typos, lead me to believe you are in need of a beta reader. I do believe that with the services of a good beta this story holds promise.
shipperlove chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
when is the epilogue coming
onyxcareles chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Just absolutely loved this chapter. So glad they finally both expressed their fears and love. Epilogue please! :)
stitchangel88 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
I have been waiting for this ending... I love love loved it. I hope you make an epilogue for this or even a part 2 story. ;) thanks for making a great chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »