Reviews for Like We Used to
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 1 . 23h
I wish you would write more for this! I loved it! I want to see how their relationship progresses throughout the seasons.
Kyizi chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
*loves* so hoping I find a sequel on your author page!
LoneButterfly05 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
HI! Totally love this story! I was wondering if you had any plans on writing anymore? I would love to see how things work out for them in the next few seasons.
Millie 1985 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love this story, it is really different from anything else that I have read before. I like that the relationship between the two of them felt real and the way you wrote it I could believe that they had really gone thought a break up and they're not as over it as they believe they are. I would love to read more of this, you have done a wonderful job well done :D
Lady Rose chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is great! Please update, can't wait to read more!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Awesome start! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
OMG! this is totally awesome! I read it once before I saw the first season (but had seen parts of seasons two and three) so since I just finished watching the first season I decided to re-read this.
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! it's totally awesome and I want to see more E/P...and they really need to actually talk to each other...maybe in when they're trapped in the cave/mountain in Season04 and might die they actually might clear the air between them(haven't seen season four or five yet)?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
please update soon
love to see what happens next especially with someone finding out about their secret
black moon inu chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
if you ever get to this agian I'm wondering will Eliot find the letter soon? I hope so poor Parker. Post soon.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Can't wait until you do the other season's...it's very interesting
Mondieu666 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Really really enjoyed this. It felt completely credible. I'll think of this story when I re-watch s01.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Loved the story, hope you write more. Can't wait to see how you write the other seasons.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved this! It was amazing and I would love to read more.
Ella chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
write more please
vguz04 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
this was great. i hope you continue this. I want them to get back together and cant wait to see the team reaction.