Reviews for Racing The Rain
hafewolfdemon chapter 55 . 2/20
I hope you update soon! I've reread this story so many times, its one of my favorite tara/willow fictions :D
I'm re reading this again and can I just say it is amazing. I don't have any complaints. I don't understand why there aren't more reviews. Absolutely phenomenal
I am in love with this story! Update soon!
hoglee chapter 55 . 1/4
I really can't do justice to this story in one review and I'm not even going to try! Just wanted to tell you that I am in love with it. Tara and Willow are both written with such tenderness and care and just the perfect balance of wry humour for Tara and silly humour for Willow - they are brilliant. And the way you tease out the little moments of a relationship is just really moving. I like the way you weave in the dialogue from the show but your dialogue is just so funny and so good too. I have to say though, that I think chapter 50 and this chapter were my favourites. Chapter 50 was just perfect in terms of timing, tension, heart-breaking dialogue and this chapter: the dynamic of the group, just got me! I still think Gerty is by far and away my favourite character but I really like the way that you're even taking care to look after all the subsidiary characters like Stella. It just makes the world of the story so much more real. Really, really love this
Guest chapter 55 . 10/24/2013
I love this fic!, really, I read like...all 55 chapters in two days!, it's an awesome fic, and your writing it's amazing! pleaaase update soon, or I might die! D:. hahaha, really, I love tough but sweet and charming willow, and Tara...well Tara is just perfect!, pleaseee updaaatee, i'm begging you :(
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
I am IN LOVE with this story. I meant to review earlier but I wS too wrapped up in it to think! You write so well! I definitely will read more from you once I'm done with this story! Absolutely love it! I've read so good fics in my day but this is probably the best
RoseAndClay chapter 55 . 10/15/2013
Yay an update! This chapter is really cute! The girls are just awesome. I love it!
AstronSoul chapter 55 . 10/14/2013
YANESS! Tara and Willowy Goodness! So glad more updates! (been having withdraws)
Love the interaction and the making fun of the articles in the mags and newspapers. It's a perfect way to deflect all that crap. Of course I saw Willow get a tad jealous about the baby stuff...and was that a knowing smile for having kids later on? hehehe love it keep it up!
AS
ImSoCooliPissIceCubes chapter 54 . 10/14/2013
This looks like a repost of another chapter. Still entertaining. :)
RoseAndClay chapter 53 . 10/14/2013
Hmmm, there's definitely something missing here...the NEXT button! I can't seem to care what chapter i'm in since i started reading this. All i care is just to indulge the wonderfulness of this story until reality slapped me right into my face that this is so far the lastest update. I'm never gonna have enough. Looking forward to the updates :)
RoseAndClay chapter 29 . 10/11/2013
Hey, as a reply to your A/N up there, I totally agree with you. There's nothing wrong with W/T on a total AU, there's just something wrong with how those negative folks seeing that. Your story is just awesome and your writing is very very good.

If they're not pleased with it, so be it. There are lots of versions out there that would seem to favor them. And that's one reason I love your story, it's a total AU, a refreshing one, no one dies, but the characteristics of our favorite girls here are still intact and it's a good sign that fanatics like me can see a whole new world without having those recurring adaptations from the series.

So keep it up! I love your work and i can't seem to have enough of this. :)
RoseAndClay chapter 28 . 10/11/2013
Cheese stick FTW! I can't stop myself from LOLling hahahaha. Oh i jus love this fanfic.
RoseAndClay chapter 22 . 10/11/2013
That last dialogue, though switched, is still one of the sweetest declarations the world can offer. And i was tempted to watch that scene again and again and again and...some ninjas chopping onions!
tanner12 chapter 53 . 9/17/2013
This was one of my favorite chapters because of the "talk" and how they both handled it.

Emotions have been running so high for both of them the last few days, but they both handled their discussion in such a loving, honest, respectful, selfless, and patient way that I feel like this was such a quintessential moment for their relationship. Based on the way they handled this talk, these two will be able to face anything that is thrown at them- I have no doubt.

Willow- Kudos to her for how honest she was. She really just told Tara everything she thinks about her future, and has been thinking about her future, even before they met. In chapter 3, you told us that she had been having doubts about continuing her education right away after she graduates from UCLA. And she couldn't have told Tara all of this in a more loving and honest way. I loved Willow in this chapter.

Tara- I LOVED how protective she was of Tara with Rachael. There can be no doubt about this couple that each other is the priority and they will protect each other from anything and anyone. And that for me, is so unbelievably romantic and signs that they are just meant to be. I love it. And how selfless and patient was Tara while listening to Willow talk? She didn't interrupt, which is so difficult at times. She pushed aside her initial fears, and tried to focus on what was best for Willow and her career.

Thank you for the update. It was brilliant, as always.
JustJane18 chapter 53 . 9/16/2013
So good to see you posting! I've missed these girls and their drama. I've always appreciated how you kept their core personalities layered with such different lives.