Reviews for Flirting With the Enemy
SophiaSkylarRose chapter 2 . 7/11
Wow, what lifeless, bland, horrifically ungrammatical characters! I tried to read for the plot, I really did, but I couldn't make it past chapter two. Really, is it that difficult to learn the proper difference between "your" and "you're", as well as when it capitalize? For instance, This is not proper capitalization; You do not capitalize after either a comma or a semicolon. The dialogue is uninteresting and situation unrealistic - why doesn't James just portkey? Or apparate? Both of those options make more sense than walking alone with a potentially dangerous prisoner. Furthermore, would Dumbledore be so idiotic as to schedule a meeting with a spy right before a meeting with a reporter? He rarely has back to back meetings, as shown in the books. All in all, I'm incredibly disappointed. I really expected much better, but I suppose a good plot does not behoove good writing - and it says a lot about your writing that half the reviews here use grammar more awfully than you.
Oooh things are getting more interesting
bluesaffron chapter 34 . 5/1
Ohh my! I definitely think my fellow passengers are wondering if I've gone insane, but i cant help it! So im on a long ,boring and lonely journey of 7 hours by train and i had nothing in particular to do so i thought to read a fanfiction and somehow stumbled upon your story and that was starting of roller coaster of emotions you lead me through . I have laughed , cried , prayed , cursed .. never minding whatever the rest of the world was thinking. After that I'm drained and thought about sleeping but alas i cant think of anything else. I'm imaging all these scenarios and what would have happened if there was a sequel *hint*hint* or maybe just that highly anticipated epilogue.?! But since there isn't anything else im left to my imagination, until then...
Bluesaffron
In love with you...xox
BellatixLestrangeisthebest chapter 34 . 1/7
It is an amazing story & I wish you well in the future
Fangirl0103 chapter 34 . 12/11/2016
This story has made me so happy, and has made my family look at me strangely as I moan in happiness and squeak "Oh I love this author" on the living room sofa. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this!
Excaliber00 chapter 23 . 10/1/2016
Hey I just, didn't notice this before but the Patil twins; they're Indian. How do they have blonde hair and blue eyes?
Guest chapter 34 . 9/18/2016
WOW
Guest chapter 22 . 9/17/2016
I love Isabella. she's almost like Isabelle Lightwood from "The Mortal Instruments" series. God! I love her.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2016
the story is REALLY AWESOME
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Aaawww. Cute. Instand love, now in death eater black! Dont miss this remarkable, once in a lifetime deal!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/1/2015
An epilogue would be GREAT! Like really. So if you could do that it would be awesome!
nagrom chapter 34 . 1/20/2015
I cried when Lily died...
Could you have an epilogue when Lily and James get married?
[and how the media responds...]
PLEASE?!
PurplePanda chapter 34 . 5/27/2014
YES! Thank you soooo much! I liked the ending. ️ Although, what can I say, I'ma sucker for a happy ending. I would love for you to write and ending, but I don't need one. Must say, it was kinda hard to follow at times, but I made it through! Woohoo! Anyway, wonderful story, make and epilogue, and thank you.
Val Velocity chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
Love your story! It's a very creative original idea. Its nice to read a story where lily doesn't have a best friend who is rich, pretty and has a weird foreign name. This is my Favourite James/Lily story as of right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
On your character choices did you mean LILY EVANS ? Because you wrote LILY LUNA POTTER and that's James' grandchild.
2,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »