Reviews for Flirting With the Enemy
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 6/27
Aaawww. Cute. Instand love, now in death eater black! Dont miss this remarkable, once in a lifetime deal!
An epilogue would be GREAT! Like really. So if you could do that it would be awesome!
nagrom chapter 34 . 1/20
I cried when Lily died...
Could you have an epilogue when Lily and James get married?
[and how the media responds...]
PLEASE?!
PurplePanda chapter 34 . 5/27/2014
YES! Thank you soooo much! I liked the ending. ️ Although, what can I say, I'ma sucker for a happy ending. I would love for you to write and ending, but I don't need one. Must say, it was kinda hard to follow at times, but I made it through! Woohoo! Anyway, wonderful story, make and epilogue, and thank you.
Aranor of Imladris chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
Love your story! It's a very creative original idea. Its nice to read a story where lily doesn't have a best friend who is rich, pretty and has a weird foreign name. This is my Favourite James/Lily story as of right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
On your character choices did you mean LILY EVANS ? Because you wrote LILY LUNA POTTER and that's James' grandchild.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This sounds REALLY good already, I'm getting excited. (my sad life :c)

Only criticism I have is that you need to at least write 'Lily thought' or 'James thought' when writing down their thoughts. It gets pretty confusing... or put the thoughts in italics? (idk)
Maddelynn Sky chapter 34 . 4/29/2013
I fucking love this! I wish JKRowling had something as cool as this in the books! Please please was write a sequel or epilogue! Thank you for writing this! This is by far one of the most creative Fanfictions I have ever read! :D
Mythomagic101 chapter 34 . 3/30/2013
Its already been nearly 4 years
the epilogue please
mordork1 chapter 34 . 12/10/2012
Yes i think you should wite an epiloge even a short one or ideally extend that last part and make a bit more love between James and lily pleeze ! :) l love this story but would have ratherd something more between them.. :)
mordork1 chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
I cant believe people dont like the story anymore its great i'm marvelling at how cool an imagineation u have ! Ur making up Ur own stuff its so original (for fanfiction ) ;) i love the story and can almost imagine it as a movie ! But would like to see more James and lily and i dont see where the amazing love James has for lily is !? I think he needs to talk more about how much he loves her but thats just my opinion ... Great story ! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 9/11/2012
Wow this story was amazing! It actually made me cry when she died! I wasnt sure if id like it at the start but i just carried on reading and im so glad i did! U r an amazing writer! Keep writin!
finnickohdear chapter 19 . 6/21/2012
Okay, it's a good plot, but the story is droning on and on now. Also, the author's notes throughout the chapters are really bothering me. Put them all at the end because I just want to read the story without interruptions.
Diane Potter chapter 34 . 5/11/2012
It already past 4 years. So Epilogue.

I was like "God! Lily isn't going to come to life again! Why the life is so unfair? Poor James *laughing, crying and being depressed*" This story is totally awesome I know I have repeat this word a lot of times but What can I say? That was just so fucking Amazing? Freking fantastic? It was like that every single detail even for you ex- Fourteen years old.

I have read this story in 3 days until now. I want to congratulate you even if you finished this story around 5 years ago. It was one of the best I have read in a time., now you're 25 or 26, no? And you started this like 11 years ago? This is having a great and powerful mind.

Regards,