Reviews for Road Trip
anom0ous chapter 4 . 2/7
nice
JuliusKing chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I think the only thing that dissapoints me is that I was promised a road trip adventure thing, and was left with what was essentially another version of that episode where they were trapped in Beck's RV except this time they didn't know it. Honestly while you included everyone in the story, they really only had the equivalent of a cameo or two and were promptly shoved aside in favor of building anticipation for the Jori of it all. It was nice don't get me wrong. The ending left something to be desired, obviously because you lost all motivation for this story which is unfortunate. But the story as a whole held the problem of a narrow scope. Eh, we all's well that ends we- uh bland really. Sorry mate, but it is true.
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
You know, after the dozen or so stories i've read recently, this is an entirely refreshing change of pace. There is nothing I can think to complain about. I found all the dialogue and narrative enjoyable and satisfying. Whether it brings justice to the canonical cast I can't say I even care, I find these portrayals to mesh together that well. Although, they do seem fairly authentic in as much analysis as I can manage at twenty to five in the morning. Having not slept, and having an exam in the morning is also a scarily telling factor of how much I blow off my own responsibilities however, not a good sign. Hopefully i'm actually dreaming up this review instead of being awake. Regardless, although the concept is hardly original, the premiss fits well, and you have yet to fail in your delivery as of chapter one. Which is a plus in my book. I know I'll enjoy more of this.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
LOL.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
OMG Andre and Beck and the shock collar wtf?! This is awesome! So funny. I also love how Trina just randomly hotwired the car. Cat saying it so casually made it even more hilarious. AND JORI! They're so adorable!
Elimere chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
This is cute. I love the humor. Makes it feel like an episode from the show, which is always a good thing. I do hope you find the inspiration to continue this, or find someone to do it for you. It's also well written and I don't recall seeing any spelling/grammar mistakes- which must be some sort of blindness on my part because every story I've read has some mistakes no matter how well written and I can only assume I was too interested in the story or too distracted to notice them. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
This is seriously one of THE BEST stories I have read. So PLEASE update soon. PLEASE! Or atleast make a sequel.
Yung Girl K chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
This is an awesome story
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Legendary Story
parkitcharlie chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Ha. You think I am capable of hating you.

(HA! That's funny. -N)

It's cute really. To assume that I am possible of overcoming personal bias on .

You could of made this chapter a note about how you were ending the story and you know what I would of done?

Sharpen Pitchforks?

(Nope. -A)

Scream at you in caps lock?

(Nada. -N)

Spew Tears and die?

(Ha! -AN)

No. I'd of said.

"Aw. I wanted to see how that ended. I wonder what they'll write next! Favorite author!"

(Pretty much. -N)

But you did me one better. You tied a ribbon on it best you could and tried to wrap it up.

As for the sorry? Keep it.

As a writer myself I know, if there's no inspiration or motivation, you aren't going to write anything down.

It's, unfortunately, happened to a lot of my stories.

I'm not mad at you.

I'm not mad at your story.

I'm not mad at the world.

Not even a little bit.

In fact, I kind of want to chat with you. Hang out over PM sometime.

(You're pretty fun. -A)

As far as apologizing goes, I'm sorry for not reviewing when it was posted. I thought I already did.

So stick around. This story may have reached it's end, but I hope for many others to come.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh that was cute
Wiz In Training chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Bitch.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
awesome love it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
A good story. Kinda sweet at the end.
IamStoopKid chapter 4 . 7/24/2012