Reviews for Dance of the Gypsies
WitchoftheDark chapter 4 . 6/1
Please continue!
Dragonpallete chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Please update! This is an amazing story!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
I love it! Poor girl. God frollo is detestable
NixiePixieStix chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Ooh, I like Emmie. I think she is the first OC I have read so far that would actually give coins to Clopin for his storytelling. I'm not even sure if he gets coins from this puppet showed with the children.

Anyway, I hope that you are able to update soon!
AuthorBugsy chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
YOU GOTTA UPDATE THIS! ITS TO GOOD TO COMPLETELY IGNORE FOR THREE YEARS STRAIGHT.

Seriously, tho. If you can read this, I BEG YOU to make more!
Stereotypical Nobody chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Thanks for the translation. Tons of fics don't have then and it can get frustrating. Please update this wonderful story! But if unable to, I can understand. Have a nice day! Or night. Depending on when you read this.
ElfinCleona chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I love this story! You're doing a fantastic job! Please keep up the amazing work!
Lucetpax chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
This is one of the best ClopinxOC fics I've read. I like your OC. You should update soon!
TheElegantFaerie chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Very nice! I'm glad that Clopin helped Emmie escape. :) On a completely unrelated note, I was just curious about Emmie's physical appearance; what color hair does she have, what color eyes, etc. :)
TheElegantFaerie chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Aww very sweet of Clopin to defend her and try to give her coins back. :D
VampWolf92 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I keep looking for an update but you haven't in a really long time! I really want more PLEASE
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Awesome!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
love the story but you really need to get more chapters updated soon.
VeryaTirananniel chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
that's a really good chapter! :)

-yes, i know i'm a bit late, but thats what happens when you attend a college prep school x\ no free time...

anyways, i look forward to seeing the Court through Emmie's eyes! will there be any clopin/emmie fluff? i hope so :3

update soon!

~.~o~O~o~.~

VeryaTirananniel
Wolfstar04 chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
i love this story so far are you going to finish it?