Reviews for Linquens Lucem
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Cry. This is just so touching. Excellent and thorough expression of emotional depth in very succinct lines. And there is a sense of finality to make it an satisfying ending, though on a personal level I wish there's a sequel.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I found the fanfic to be cute. I am honestly glad that this wasn't of the romance genre, because I honestly don't think Snape would have been able to put up with Jenni despite them being childhood friends to be in a romantic relationship.
sprocketwheel chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Whoa... but... but why aren't you writing any more? I don't understand why you aren't writing any more of this beautiful, amazing, fantastic little jewel. This is - just not even fair.

Please, PLEASE, just consider adding a chapter or two onto this? Something later on in Harry's year or something about not remembering or trying to remember? Please?

I'm there if you want me. Actually, I'm there coz I want you. To tell me if you do update... Coz this truly is a brilliant piece of work.

Sorry if I seem a bit forward/demanding/whiny, but I have fallen head over heels in love with this!
Gin Rabid fan girl of Neshomehthe Heldonites chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
{ *shiver* Wooaahh. Trippeh. Amazing. Wooah...! It's moments like these when I ish proud to be your rabid fangirl. How do you write so well? That story is just.. Woah. No other words for it. It's utter literary perfection. I bet Shakespeare's feeling all envious, now }
Ravenfeather Quill chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Aw! Poor Sevvy...I have two things I like best about this: One, it's short and sweet but manages to convey emotion in a short space (And it's lso not overboard with adjectives) and Two, it'sa an interesting view on the Harry Potter character.
Rowanoak chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
:/ I suppose it's good, I don't really know how the whole plot goes so I couldn't say what's wrong with it. Interesting notion though that Snape joines the Death Eaters. EEk!
Eliza B. Welch chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
O.O You're going to stop THERE? Goodness, Nesh, what's the matter with you? When you have the perfect opportunity for a fanfic, YOU TAKE IT. When you have a pleasing and interesting original character, YOU USE IT. When you have amazing writing talent, YOU ABUSE IT! Please, you must write more! This is such a wonderful opening… maybe even an ending… but whatever you use it as, it's perfect! Seize opportunity and write something beautiful, because I know you can just from this small glimpse. So… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WRITE!

Anyways, I'm done rambling now…! On that topic anyway… First of all, I want to thank you for reading muh lil' ol' HP fanfic and I hope you finish it soon! Yes, I do love your character, Jenni and I hope to see more of her. Whether in "A Summer of Secrets" or in your own stories, I cannot wait! Yaknow… we should abuse Adele Elisabeth into making the Montaques and company make a trip to the Paris Opera House since… THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA IS AWESOME! I absolutely love Leroux's Phantom, but I haven't read Susan Kay's yet… *sulks* I can't find it anywhere.

Well, I hope to read more of your stories soon (as soon as school gets out on Friday *cheers*) VIVEZ LONGTEMPS PHANS!
Adele Elisabeth chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
I love this story. Also, I promise no more whinyness about lack of reviews. I do not whine...cough, I really don't. Love the story, Nesh.
heisdead chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Awww...it's cute. Keep going.
Claudia3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Very beautiful, but also very sad. Thanks for sharing.
Laura-Grace chapter 1 . 4/25/2002