Reviews for BloodRayne: In the Dead of Night
Sidicious chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I, personally am a huge fan of the Bloodrayne games and the Rayne/Severin ship (even though its only implied in the games). You captured their endearing dynamic really well and I hope to see more of your stories (Rayne & Severin) on fanfic. Nicely done.
lightsurfer256 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I liked you're story, its good that you picked up on the subtilities of Rayne and Severins relationship in their friendly banter. I rather enjoyed that. I hope you would add more to this story, and soon! By the way, dont get hung up on reviews- like certain writers on this site do- far more people read these stories than post reviews. You are only my second review, as I want to encourage this story and this title! I LOVE BLOODRAYNE! ADDMORE!
LostLightAngel chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved the interaction between Rayne and Severin. Nice job
1Past and Present1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Gasp! Is it true? Yes, it is! A BloodRayne fanfic!

And a fantastic one, at that! Good to see that there are talented authors, such as yourself, helping to keep the good ol' Dhampir alive. Major Rayne fan here, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for posting this. It was really well written, and despite being a snippet, your dialogue was handled expertly and both Rayne and Severin were in character. Plus, yay for wolves!

God bless, and may you have many more pleasant reviews in the future for all your projects.

-1Past and Present1-