Reviews for The Isadora Diaries
Missy.Carmelita chapter 1 . 1/27
ADORBS! (so far) Kidding! this is my second time reading The Isadora Diaries!
MaraMania chapter 61 . 1/24
Sorry for waiting so long to review this. I honestly had no idea you'd updated. Really, there are no words to express how awesome this is and was.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/28/2014
Hey
I loved Isadora's diary it was amazing !
My favourite fanfiction's are of klaus and Isadora but if there are other love stories in there that makes it better. Isadora's diary is my favourite fanfiction now and will stay like that for a while. I loved it so much it only took me 3 days to read. I hope u write something like that again soon.
Thanks for the fantastic read
Kelly
penny chapter 61 . 10/24/2014
You sound like an awesome person! You mention all of my favorite Fandom like doctor who,sherlock,Harry potter and PERCY JACKSON! I would to have you as a friend. And I really loved the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
NOPE.
Baudelairelover chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
VIRTUAL CHOCOLATE FROGS! LOVERZ! Weird embarrassing mom thing. Did u get the idea from your mom? Sometimes my siblings do that to me. ARGH!
:( :)
Baudelairelover chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
I LOVERZ IT!:o :) :). Yea, for me, my school just started our fall break. A week off in OCTOBER!
Baudelairelover chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
LIKE, MAJOR ROTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. LOL:)
Baudelairelover chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
It real funny! I know a good yo mama joke. BTW, :). My comments stink. :(
Baudelairelover chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
LOL "Um...Puberty?" when Isadora just kicked him in his thingy. ;)
Baudelairelover chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Not to be rude, but in my opinion Anastasia is a bit cheesy even though I haven't seen it in years. Who cares? QUIDDITCH! I used to be a HUGE Harry Potter fan, but now its ASOUE. Anyway, I suck at volleyball. Sounds fun though! ;)
Baudelairelover chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Omg u have the BEST fanfiction! I LOVE the "cries and whines and cries and whines and cries and BITES" part. BTW I love chocolate cookiesz
Baudelairelover chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
Soupser cool! ;) I. Can't. Wait. Till. Halloween. Really close!:) I liked the 'weird' moment w/ Klaus. Go Kladora! PS: Happy Halloween!
Baudelairelover chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
OMG!FINALLY QUIGLET! Them making out in Isadora's room then leaving and going to Duncan's. Why did they do that?! WEIRD. Yea, but still...QUIGLET! :O :)
Baudelairelover chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
AWESOME! I love the *cough* cockroach *cough* part. Hilarious! :) BTW I have a book suggestion: Divergent by Veronica Roth, if u haven't already. Plan B: The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. Also a really funny part was the "HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE GOING TO PAY THE HOSPITAL BILL" part. BTW BTW I have an obsession w/ your fan fiction. ;)