Reviews for The Isadora Diaries
This was soooooooo good like really I've read it twice I love of sooooo make something like this but like Violet and Quigley?If you could it would be really this was absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
For some weird reason I had already known what MFEO meant
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2015
Posting a fanfiction of fanfiction is stinkin' amazing
Sunny Olmstead chapter 24 . 6/12/2015
Hey you know what I just relized isadora could have bribed Bea with brownies to tell her what happened between her and duncan in the closet!
Missy.Carmelita chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
ADORBS! (so far) Kidding! this is my second time reading The Isadora Diaries!
AdventuresInTheSueniverse chapter 61 . 1/24/2015
Sorry for waiting so long to review this. I honestly had no idea you'd updated. Really, there are no words to express how awesome this is and was.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/28/2014
I loved Isadora's diary it was amazing !
My favourite fanfiction's are of klaus and Isadora but if there are other love stories in there that makes it better. Isadora's diary is my favourite fanfiction now and will stay like that for a while. I loved it so much it only took me 3 days to read. I hope u write something like that again soon.
Thanks for the fantastic read
penny chapter 61 . 10/24/2014
You sound like an awesome person! You mention all of my favorite Fandom like doctor who,sherlock,Harry potter and PERCY JACKSON! I would to have you as a friend. And I really loved the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Baudelairelover chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
VIRTUAL CHOCOLATE FROGS! LOVERZ! Weird embarrassing mom thing. Did u get the idea from your mom? Sometimes my siblings do that to me. ARGH!
:( :)
Baudelairelover chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
I LOVERZ IT!:o :) :). Yea, for me, my school just started our fall break. A week off in OCTOBER!
Baudelairelover chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
Baudelairelover chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
It real funny! I know a good yo mama joke. BTW, :). My comments stink. :(
Baudelairelover chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
LOL "Um...Puberty?" when Isadora just kicked him in his thingy. ;)