Reviews for The Isadora Diaries
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Take a freaking hint, Isadora!
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
"Quigley, don't touch my sister again

If you do

Then you're dead.

Violet, you stay outta my room

If you go in

You'll have nightmares to dread

Both of you stay outta my life

Take one step

I'll get a knife."

LMFAO!
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Have you read Hate List by Jennifer Brown?
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
This year, I'm going to be wearing a tinker outfit from Tinker Bell. No, not her sweetheart dress, but rather, the uniform she was given before she cut it all up.
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
I'm wondering if you're making Duncan with Violet, or Quigley with Violet...
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
I LOVE that Mulan song! I also love your story :-)
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
I'm just going to review something awesome just to add you a BUNCH more reviews. Ok, darling? OK!
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh my gosh. I was just searching for Isadora Quagmire or Fiona on google, and then a story popped up, which led me to this fandom, and your story was one of the last ones updated. *CRYING* It's so old! How could you continue this for THREE YEARS?
Guest chapter 61 . 8/24/2014
This is so awesome.
I just read the entire thing in a day because I was so addicted. I can't believe it's over. I don't what to do with my life now. . I feel like I've just finished reading a really good book saga and now I feel lonely. It was just so good.
Ah well I will just have to...
Let it go,
Let it go,
Can't hold it back anymore,

You get the point.
Thanks so much for such an awesome story.
nuttierthansquirelpoop chapter 61 . 8/21/2014
*noms on cupcake whilst bawling eyes out* i think i've just wee'd myself, the era has come to an end! I'm gonna miss the replies to my reviews so much :( is isadora part of the SuperWhoLock?&do you have tumblr?(you'll probs have to pm me this, coz imgonna put different reviews on your other stories yadda yadda yadda) was an amazing end, gonna miss it so much, this has put me through so much emtional truma aha XD
lettme go read this percy jackson fic and cry over that too :)
FreezingSapphire chapter 61 . 8/18/2014
oh wow this is actually over. like i remember when i first read this and iwas like 'damn this is awesome' three years later it's still 'damn this is awesome' so i mean congrats on finishing the story, good luck with your senior year :)
numbah435spiritsong chapter 61 . 8/18/2014
EEP it's over! I have to say it has been awesome reading this and waiting for updates. You're amazing :) I'll be looking forward to more of your fics in the future! :D
Beatrice Den chapter 61 . 8/17/2014
Awwww. I don't know whether to be happy that there is an update, or sad because it's the last.
Whichever I decide on though, this story will always be my favorite. And forever in my heart. It was one of the first ASOUE fanfictions I read (if not the first), so it is special to me. I always liked the idea of 'modern' Baudelaires, just without the misery from the books. To be completely honest, the whole time I imagined the Baudelaires as the movie actors, it was easier than trying to figure out otherwise. But the Quagmires looks were of my own imagination. Same for any other characters that came through.
Gosh, I'm rather sad now. My final review on a new chapter.
It did sound as though you were hinting at some possible one-shots though. (Mr. Snickett, if she wasn't you are in some serious trouble!) But I am glad you are able to be free now, not having any updates hanging over your head.
For the last time for this story, this is Beatrice Den signing of.

P.S. I changed my penname to Beatrice because of the two Beatrice's in ASOUE, and the one in the Ramona series. It's such a pretty name, at least I think so.
Your Fellow Thespian chapter 61 . 8/17/2014
THIS IS SO SAD WHY MUST IT BE OVER?
-CRIES SILENTLY-
BUT IT WAS AN AWESOME STORY THAT I HAD AN AWESOME TIME READING
THIS INCLUDES MANY SURPRESSED LAUGHS AT THREE IN THE MORNING WHEN I FIRST BEGAN READING IT
SO GOOD JOB
JGBRCYENTGUYEGTNUIA34
FEELS
TREIUDTHEUCTURGTARTGXNGRET
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 61 . 8/17/2014
I can't believe it's been almost three years! That was realllyyyyy long but I loved every single chapter. I loved the ending! I can't wait for more of your storiessss.
671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »