Reviews for In the Corner
sasharose11 chapter 18 . 3/25
An absolutely beautiful ending for the 2 of them. I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing this story. I've read this quite a few times since you had 1st started writing it.
sasharose11 chapter 17 . 3/25
This was an awesome chapter! I'm sorry it took me so long to review.
brynn.brigham chapter 18 . 1/29
One of my all time favorite stories! I've read it at least 20 times
1tinac chapter 18 . 1/27
This was an amazing lovely story.
cbzoo chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
good job
cbzoo chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
love the story butt starting to get a little repetitive
cbzoo chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
once I finish yours I will check them out
cbzoo chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
great so far
Coldplaychic chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Jas got eddie a dildo didnt he lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Sorry but I had to review. Your number of review was toi disturbing for me. Anyway, now I think I have to read.
LovelyMia chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I'm sorry but this song just popped into my head when I read this first chapter

There's a corner of your heart for me
There's a corner of your heart just for me
I will pack my bags just to stay in the corner of your heart
Just to stay in the corner of your heart

There is room beneath your bed for me
There is room beneath your bed just for me
I will leave this town just to sleep underneath your bed
Just to sleep underneath your bed

There's one minute of your day
I will leave this man just to occupy one minute of your day
Just to occupy one minute of your day

Just to sleep underneath your bed
Just to stay in the corner of you heart

- Ingrid Michaelson
featherme chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
You've written a beautiful love story! Thank you for sharing. xoxo
featherme chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
I love these boys and their time on the dance floor and in the limo, too! I'll miss them when they move on to their HEA.
odiejae chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
awww, i loved it! absolutely perfect! thank you for edward's need to commit everythig to memory, he was so specific i feel like i was standing on that beach with them (and wih them on their honeymoon, *waggles brow*)! god, their ceremony was just so beautiful, every aspect of it. keeping it simple and casual was perfect for these boys and their vows and commitment to each other was just breathtaking. i could so deeply feel their connection to each other, that wonderful and surreal feeling of being the only two people who exist in the world. gah, that's just so awesome!

and their gifts to each other, just brilliant! so very meaningful and full of hope and love. these boys are inseparable and always will be. and i'm so jealous, i would love to have a cabin to escape to! but how sweet was edward's glimpse into their future?! they'll be such fantastic and loving parents. those are two very lucky girls!

i didn't want to say goodbye but i'm glad i did, it was such a beautiful farewell. i'll miss these boys but thank you so much for sharing them and their story with us!

jodie :) xox
loopylou992 chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
That was amazing!

Love this story so much, you have a wonderful way with words, describing the emotions that they are feeling in a way that makes them real, like someone is sat next to me, telling me their story. I am so glad that Nancy rec'd this.

I have been reading this last chapter with tears in my eyes and a super wobbly bottom lip. I am sure gonna miss these two! X x x