Reviews for Drip
Monkey D. Writer chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Wait we still don't know where the dripping came from! D:

-MDW
WinterMemory97 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Fantastic
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Loved this! D
WhitePrincessPrussia chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Though the smut was very enjoyable - what really makes me love this is when it's said that it is their way of 'I love you'. Because really, words just don't do it after you pass the first few weeks. What do they say? Actions speak louder than words.
Great, freat work, really.

(And if you're wondering about the author fave and follow: No, not just USUK and UKUS, but also The Avengers...? How awesome can you get, please?)
kurama and hiei fav girlf chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is the first time I've read a story with England dominating. You did a wonderful job with it! I was giggling at all the little things in it like when England couldn't remember the word "Hooker" and at the beginning when Alfred's waiting and then thinking "Oh, fuck, England probably didn't know he was awake". I think Alfred wanting affection but being too proud to tap out was very true to his character as well. My absolute favorite part would have to be the teasing though, when England would get just close enough to Alfred but not touch him. The parts where they understood each other like with the "Why'd you do that babe?" were just too adorable as well! I can't wait to read more from you!
kikyotwosoul chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Sigh its so romantic!
Shangalangalang chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I haven't read a good BDSM in a long time...and I forgot how much of a good sadist our dear Iggy was! 33
Renuki chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
*the noise, it's evil... dripdripdripdripdrp!*

And hohoho, that was a lovely read. :D
C chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Awesome as always. Although, I have to say that Arthur really scared me. I think they're playing a little too much lately, he's getting to be such a good actor. Not that it bothers me at all.

Oh, and answering to your profile, you should celebrate, of course LOL And I must say I've read every little word of the 91,000 at least twice.
CaptainCynical chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I think that was the cutest piece of BDSM I've ever read. I loved all the little details in it. :)
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love these little snippets... The pron was excellent as always and the added psych stuff made it all the more deeper.
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Leaky faucets are truely terrifying. Like, seriously. *shudders*

I love these scenarios. It gives me a nice, fuzzy feeling knowing they love and trust each other so much not to seriously hurt one another. Gives me a goofy smile every time. I kind of wonder how your England would be in a BDSMish situation, though. Hehe.