Reviews for Even If No One Can Hear Me
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Hmph, Betty... right, riiiiight, Betty who, apparently, has green eyes. Hmmm, must have missed something while watching my favorite show for the millionth time! And pheromones... *Snicker* Seriously, Jimmy, you are a flippin' genius, you are definitely better than this... waaay beyond denial! Not love? Suuuure, sure. Perhaps not yet adult love, but it's definitely 'something' love. Maybe eleven-year-old type love? Puppy love? Crush-love? I don't know, but it's something that can be attached to love, that's for sure! Hahaha!

I looove this one shot! Super fantasticly done! Great job, awesome fic!
linklover77 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was good! He should forward the message to Cindy. :P Lol he wouldn't, but it's worth a shot to mention it to him, right? XD
AllieLongbottom chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I loved it! Very in character!
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Aww(: this is super adorable!
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
LIAR! JIMMY NEUTRON IS A BIG-HEADED,(slightly stupid when it comes to girls) LIAR!

... but i still love the story.
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Cute, very, very cute. :)
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Nice take that to the phenomenon of shipping, there.
jcforever19 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is amazing! I love your wording...it sounds like what Jimmy would say if he ever did do this.

You should write a follow up oneshot of Cindy's thoughts or response hahaa :)

Keep writing, nice job!
jcfreak4ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I've said it once and I'll say it again: I LOVE this oneshot of yours! I wonder what Cindy would say to all that if she heard it... Man, wouldn't THAT be a sight! I'd also love to see her take on the situation, meaning her crush on Jimmy... Once again, LOVE it!
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
aw. that was cute :)
chompyzilla chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
"I can't talk to Cindy or Libby about this (for reasons that I hope are obvious)"

i couldnt not laugh at this for some reason but of course its true
Katia11 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011