Reviews for Welcome to New Pacifica!
Jenndifurry chapter 46 . 6/27
Only one chapter this time sad.
Jenndifurry chapter 39 . 6/18
Shepard mentioned that Devon hadn't been intimatewith anyone since Ulysses father. Thought that you might want to take that into account.
Jenndifurry chapter 38 . 6/9
Wow so many plot lines to keep track of. It was amazing to get to read this story I hope that with earth 2 on Netflix that it will spark more stories here.
Arcole chapter 38 . 6/4
I am so glad that John and Isaac are talking. Cannot wait to see how all this resolves!
Arcole chapter 27 . 5/7
I think the Hunter dilemma is freaking awesome. There's so much here for both sides. So good.
Joan Powers chapter 15 . 4/18
Great to see you've continued this story. Can't wait to learn more about what's going on at new pacifica.

Joan
Oh, yeah! They're going to tell everything to Devon after the Harvest Party! Oh and then it'll hit the fan hard. Real hard. That's my guess. So glad I reread these! Yep, it's all coming together nicely. Feel free to rub your hands together and laugh wickedly, Sedra!
I love John making the hard call. Just love it.
I still love this whole idea of the dreamplane being different for everybody. Can't wait to find out more about our unusual Terrian too! And the link between John and Uly. . . still waiting!
Totally psyched to see this story is back up and running! Can't wait for more!
andi chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Did you ever finish this? The story is very enticing.
Steph1 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
I'm very impressed with your story. I really don't know where it's heading and that's very refreshing. There is a lot of complexity to the plot and character growth. I actually like Morgan in this. It's still him, but ever so slightly more mature. Of course Danziger is my favorite, so I'm a little sad that he's not made much of an appearance. Any chance you may finish this one? I'd love too see where it goes.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I know you said it will be awhile for updates... but it has been 2 years! Will you add more to this story? Fingers crossed.
TesubCalle chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Yeah, so I'm pretty much enjoying every word.

Again, brilliant characterizations. It's making me *miss* this series; what it could have been had it not been canceled and had it been given better treatment by the writers.

It's so *good* to see that the fans have taken up these adventures. Thank you for the time and care you've been spending on this one. This is the kind of quality one doesn't see too often in fanfiction circles, so please don't stop.

I know you said this Chapter 5 will be the last one for a while so I'm not going to pester you to *UPDATE NOW*, but do know that I am impatiently awaiting the next chapter.
TesubCalle chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Oh, my goodness... I'm loving this story so far. You're doing a fabulous job with the characters, and I love how you're allowing the story to unravel through Devon's eyes. We share in her confusion and fears, as well as her delight and discoveries about what has happened over the past four years. Great plot device using the vids to help us 'catch up', too.

Yeah, I'm totally hooked. What is Julia not telling Devon? I'm almost afraid to find out. Thanks for breathing new life into these characters; I'm eagerly reading on!