Reviews for Welcome to New Pacifica!
Jenndifurry chapter 73 . 8/2
I'm so happy and sad. Happy that eventually there will be more sad that this journey is over. I agree with arcole about the synopses and peace.
Arcole chapter 73 . 7/30
Just seeing the synopses of all that is to come helped me make peace with the fact that this story has ended. I have enjoyed it so much! Your vision of this world and all this show could have been is probably 100x better than anything NBC could have done with it. Now I have to admit being unduly excited about Morgan's origin story. I am glad to have been a help to you and can't wait to read the next installment! Now get back to work!
Jenndifurry chapter 16 . 7/29
When forming a possessive to a noun we, add apostrophe s to the noun. If the noun is plural, or already ends in s, we add an apostrophe after the s. So Earthress's becomes Earthress'
Arcole chapter 72 . 7/28
Playtest! Fun! And I wonder how things will play out with the possibility of more colony ships. True has grown up. I like that her feelings about Isaac are so complex. Also I like that Uly is going into hibernation. So many new threads I have to wonder if this doesn't need to just keep going instead of wind up! Hint hint
Arcole chapter 71 . 7/28
Yay! Walman! I love his perspective on the whole thing. Edenites and outsiders. Very cool!
Arcole chapter 70 . 7/27
Hooray! More! I am so glad to see this! And I really love this interaction between Yale and Isaac. The whole dome under the sea must be explored. Such a scary thought that this could be Zed central. Excellent chapter!
Andi chapter 68 . 9/25/2016
I prefer to see how you will end it. No questions because I can make up my own theories. Glad that you have decided to finish it/give some closing to this wonderful story.
Arcole chapter 68 . 9/25/2016
I do really love your interpretation of the stations. Yipes!
Arcole chapter 65 . 9/17/2016
I love that Terrian! But my goodness, what did they do to him?
Andi chapter 62 . 9/14/2016
You are killing me but I am excited for the next few chapters as well
Andi chapter 56 . 8/21/2016
You cannot leave me hanging, please keep going
Arcole chapter 56 . 8/19/2016
Yay! More chapters! I do really love how you handle the conflicts between the changed and nonchanged. It's a tough call for the parents and it feels that way. There's no right answer. Can't wait for more!
Joan Powers chapter 52 . 8/16/2016
Love that moment between John and uly. What's next ?
Joan Powers chapter 47 . 8/15/2016
Intriguing motivation for hunter's actions.

Joan
Joan Powers chapter 35 . 8/13/2016
Poor walman. I don't blame him for being upset . And he's right . Devon does think she can talk her way through things and that's not always the case .

Joan