Reviews for Markings
jehabib1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I wonder if she does have any scars...on the show I mean. I just read two fics where she did..and she's been through a lot as a character. It only makes sense she would have scars. I like scars because the tell stories..I wonder if they'll ever mention it.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow...THAT is an interesting read: the idea that Saleem had inscribed his hateful attitudes and words on her body and that she'd obscured them by cutting herself more...a very different take on what would otherwise be self harm in a self-destructive way...and here, it's still damaging, both what Saleem did and what Ziva did in response. Very interesting idea. Well done.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I was hopeing for a part 2 where subs tells TIM and show him, and he there for her
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I...I nearly cried reading this...

Oh, it's really good. *Breathes out.* It's heartbreaking!

And yet, somehow soothing at the same time. I don't really know how to feel at the moment.

O.O

It's really good.

Soph
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh this made me tear up a little and it also made me smile.

It was a lovely bit.
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
OMG! I love this so much! Great job! :)
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Perfect characterisation. Well done.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Yeesh.

Don't worry, that was a good yeesh. Like, a 'Wow, you've done such a good job with characterization here that I honestly could picture it being a scene in the show' yeesh.

Did that make any sense to you?
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Your story was good, had a couple typos here and there, but whose don't? I miss the Tiva bathroom conversations. I hope they put them in the show this season. Anyway, again, good job!
Robern chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I liked it, this should be in the show at some stage.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Nice, subtle ... want this on the show! Thanks...
LittleSammy chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This went into a totally different direction I had in mind when I came up with the prompt, but oh, I love it. It's haunting and intense, and it made my throat tight. Thank you :)
MordSithQueen chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
It's nice to see how much Ziva feels comfortable with Tony...

Loved it XD