Reviews for The Choice
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This is awesome! I love it!
Haven'tGotALoginYet chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was beautiful :) Especially the bit at the end :) I loved it - shame it was only a oneshot :( Oh well - can't have too much in life!

Thanks!

Really Gotta Get a Login Soon...
kumagorox3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This story deserves a hundred reviews. I already commented on lj but I had to comment again because this story was really gripping and just about amazing. I hate that Erik is forced to become a lab rat again but what they subjected to Charles tears me to pieces. Glad they ended up together again-alive. Glad there's somewhat of a happy ending although incomplete since I'm sure Erik is going to fulfill his promise/threat to Shaw.
Vivecka chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
God, this was so difficult and heartbreaking. I can't believe there's a happy ending but I'm so glad for that!
Obilove chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This fanfic is just what I look for. The pain and suffering then eventual happy ending; This was the Jedi Master of fanfics so I am requesting a part two. You are a WRITER!:-)
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Awesome, just awesome! There really isn't much else to say!
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Why this no happen in real life? Why there no REAL real love in this world? Why i see no gay men kiss in streets?

The world is so fucking UNFAIR to me.

Heart
TheWistfulWriter chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Haha okay so this is super nerdy but as soon as I figured out what the choice was I went "OMG! It's a prisoner's dilemma. Not done reading but I just needed to share my nerdiness (with the hope that someone else out there thought the same thing).
78kori chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Clearly you are a master, I was like seriously, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, he's dead. Now who's gonna love Erik? And then, the chuckle and I was like so friggin cute.

But there, I'm a little crazy but I'm done. Awesome job

!
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
A most wonderful and powerful story. I felt like crying towards the ending. It was so beautifully written!
Haylia Jones chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
excellent story
Iriss chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
soo... Reading this on the bus was not my best idea. That means I almost started crying about a million times :') great job
Carcy chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
that was sweet.. and a nice twist with Charles being alive!
uchiha.carol chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
aw

what a lovely end! XDDDD

trully like it! :D

charles risked, but in a way he is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery amazing, so not much worries at all

i should had thought that he would do that!

sadly just when he did the shutdown i thought that he could do it.

and erik all happy, not even angry! XDDDDDDDDD

and thinking at first that he was just insane LOL

*-*
L0kia chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
What a tender story... I love it! That's exactly what I needed those days. What a great couple and Choices )