Reviews for Two Souls
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Hey my names Junita, and I absolutely LIVE THIS STORY! You really captured Jacky's essence, I've always thought Jared and Jacky should be together. You have great writing skills too! I've just finished the last book and I was SO disappointed! It didn't sounds like her, and that ending was horrible. Happy an' all but not how it should'be gone down, considering her life. So awesome story! And happy writing!
JackyJoseph chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
I really, REALLY enjoyed reading this. I was a little iffy about certain aspects (like Jacky giving up captaincy and then getting pregnant), but then I came to realize that they were pretty good plot twists that worked quite well. While I don't know if you (the author) are still active on this site, I feel the need to express my fondness for this fanfiction and the fact that I may well come back to reading it again in the future. I do so love the idea of Jacky and Joseph being together.
roseandfudge chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Oh my gods, I love this fanfiction! I really feel that you've captured Jacky's whole character so well. And I'm also a hardcore Jacky/Jared shipper so I guess that helps. I was just wondering when you were planning to update again? You can't just leave off here! This is such a wonderful story. I want, no need, to know what's going to happen next!
To die upon a kiss chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
I must confess that I sort of hate this Jacky! I loved the polyamorous, philandering old Jacky, slutting around with everyone and letting nobody tell her what to do. Love means never having to say you're sorry.
To die upon a kiss chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Love this, but can you make her a bit bolder? Like the old lovely Jacky I knew?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I love love love! this story. Jacky and Jared were always one of my favorite couples and you have written them perfectly in character. Update soon!
Abby chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
I love it! Keep it up. I can't wait to read the next chapter. You capture the characters so well! More!
Jo chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
So Good! You should post more chapters ;)
aWarrior213 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
This is great! I love Jared!
daughterofposeidon99 chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
I love this story! I especially loved this pairing when I read the books. (: you're doing an excellent job! (:
123 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011