Reviews for Last Resort
WolfishReader chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Oh God. I am not okay. The feels, oh god. ... On a side note, now that I've stopped crying, if you could maybe update this, that would be great. Apparently, I'm a glutton for punishment aka sad stories. Or at least yours. Well written by the way. Excuse me while I curl up in a corner and whimper.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Finish this pleeeassse... ))
fegw5709 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Please come back to finish this one!
Ultanerd chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
wow this was impressively depressing, i would be interested to see more. though i must say i had a chuckle when i read the papa roach lyrics, idk it made me look up those guys for the first time since 7th grade. but breaking benjamin was nice.
CheshireMonkey chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
This story it powerfully heartwrenching but it's really gud :) update soon!

Santitaomily chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Hugely emotional just wow I was barely able to continue reading because my eyes were all blurry from tears. Very good ,intense writing :)
crazyfornaya chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Came across this today...and I cried my eyes's so heart wrenching! I can picture the story playing out in my mind, vivid. I can not wait for the next chapter of this... truly unbelievable writing!
polarpi chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I really enjoyed this format, and loved seeing the parallel between the two sets of twins, then seeing the club's reactions to this song. Great work! :)
blueashke chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I don't know from where inside yourself this story is coming, but it speaks to me on some of the most visceral levels I've experienced in reading - and I mean anything, not just fan fiction.

I literally have to read the entire thing over at each new chapter, because I want my mind to keep in the story, and I am crying from the first line to several minutes after I close the tab. My mind is writing tunes to the songs which helps but seriously, this is just an amazing and wonderful story.
Anon chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
incredible. also, your beautiful. no, im not a creeper, sometimes people just need to hear that.
polarpi chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Such a haunting chapter...i'm glad the glee club got a chance to see where it all began, and perhaps start to understand what brought Santana to be the person she is today. Great job! :)
gravy chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
loving the story, flashbacks sound good. No faberry please, I like it by itself but you'd need to go too far into backstory between them and that'd distract from the main storyline. Anyways awesome work update quickly
polarpi chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Thank you for writing this story...I'm intrigued by reading Santana's story as played out in her songs. Looking forward to the first song! :)
undertheopensky chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
this is a really good, sad story, keep updating :)
I Want A Pet Wombat chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
OMG this is brilliant! It is so sad and haunting yet beautiful at the same time. I can't wait to see where you go with this, are you going to actually write the songs yourself? Can't wait for more of this amazing story :)