Reviews for Flying With A Broken Wing
Var Devonshire chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
Just found this story and absolutely loved it. John with wings. Brilliant. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. You did a wonderful job of capturing the essence of the characters yet giving them subtle differences as befits alternate universe experiences yet, the "team" remained a team. Very well done! Var
dragoness simplicity chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Amazing story. I loved reading it.
Beautifully written.
Rowja70 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Please expand this universe a little bit. Especially Sheppard's arrival at his new home.
Kimberly L chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
So much pain, angst, and betrayal, also an enormous amount of love and loyalty, absolutely phenomenal ! !
Amycat8733 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Great story. Just shows that John can land on his feet as long as he has a few things - his team, Atlantis and hope.
ClaMiAl chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Nice story. Kinda sad but the flying in the end made up for it.
Raua chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
That was awesome! Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! :D
BMick chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I (re)discovered your "Affiliations" earlier today, and came over from there to your page... and proceeded to read most of it at one sitting. Sleep will be short tonight, but it was worth it.

This was the most original of all. I'm usually not much for AU stories, but this succeeded in weaving together the universes, and the known characters, with a strong storyline. Things explained and things hinted were well-balanced, and the writing was great.

I see you didn't post for almost a year before this one. Please, write some more!
midsummernightdreamer chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This was absolutely the most beautiful story I have read in a long time. The way you handled all of the alternate versions of each character-each with their own quirks, but still very familiar-was simply perfect, and the story was both touching and engaging throughout. I'm so glad that I stumbled across this; it is simply amazing!
Greysh chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
great fic! I loved it :)
Tony WildRiver chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Oooo That was cool! What a novel idea, and rather well written/pulled off. The only thing that was confusing to me was where his wings were placed. At times it sounded like they were on his arms, at others, like they came out of his back. But even so, a great story with a satisfying ending _
Scotius chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Has anyone ever told you, that you are a genius? I will do so gladly, only in exchange for more stories about winged!John :). Brilliant.
muffie chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
That was beautifully bittersweet.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
That was brilliant! I love it! Awesome story! I really liked this idea! It was so cool.

I liked how the dynamic between the four of them was still there despite the differences between them. It was very cool.

It was kind of sad that Rodney felt like he has to save every John. And I'm also glad that Lorne was not forgotten.

The ending was great. I love the banter and the last sentence. It concluded the story perfectly.

So, how abouts old was John? I was getting mid-20s to early 30s.
obaona chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
That was beautiful. I love that the ending was John flying, and the peeks you gave us of alternate universes was very interesting - enough detail to imagine, not so much it seemed out of place in John's POV. Nicely done!