Reviews for The Colour You bleed
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I think this is the first time I've ever said this... But poor Blueblood. No unicorn deserves to have their horn cut off. I can't say I blame Iron though.
scathecraw chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
This was... a hell of a story, to say the least. Thank you for putting your prodigious talent into making it. You really made a two-dimensional character come to life, and managed to make original characters likeable and realistic, which most fanfiction authors struggle with. In short, great job, please please PLEASE keep writing. You have talent, and I'd like to see more from you.
Deltathewolf chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
And so, the sun sets and the moon rises on another brilliant story.

To be honest, the ending felt a little sudden, almost rushed, but that could just be me. I'm not sure.

However, I've been around awhile and this story will be added to my small pile of truly memorable paces of fan written literature, some of which I believe to rival published authors.

Everyone enjoys a good redemption story, and yours is particularly gritty AND heartwarming, and that is something I enjoy immensely.

Congratulations on your piece, and I hope to see more from you soon.

-Delta-
Haissan chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
It was a grand adventure.
Shadowfire117 chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
I have been reading this story since the beginning and I was always excited about when the next chapter would be uploaded. Your storytelling and grammar is awesome and I hope that you will write a sequel.

thank you for this great story! :D
Alduin chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
I can't believe it's over.I really loved this story, more than most of the ones I have read over the years, and it was touching. I found myself crying one chapter back, when Iron took down Brook, I was hoping to hell he wasn't gone. thank Celestia he wasn't. I loved Blueblood's development through the story, and this story alone made him into a character i see a lot of potential in.

I think you ended the story on the right note, something i don't see in fanfiction endings very often, and none of it was rushed. Iron really scared me, but I'm going to take it as how he's supposed to make me feel.

I have been planning to do fan art for this, though I"m not all that good. XD anyhow i think I know what I want to do now.

Thank you for this story, for the feeling of catharsis i felt finishing it, and for taking a pony nopony seemed to really care for and bringing him into a new light.

Regards-

Viera Fran/Skybeat
noshame247 chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
Thank you so much for writing this fic. For the past few months it has been the highlight of my inbox. I'm glad you took your time to craft such an excellent piece.

I could go on about how this is unique, in character, avoids all the usual pitfalls, but it wraps up so nicely it seems a shame to gush. Thanks for bringing me such a good read every week.
jman377355 chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Great story. Easily one of the best I've read, I wouldn't mind a sequel or at least something that takes place in the same universe. I want to see more of your Blueblood.
jman377355 chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
Sad to see this one come to a close. I love these sorts of stories. Still have an epilogue to read though.
The Newest Barnacle chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Definitely one of my all time favorites. Nicely done!)
Charzoid chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
The only horrible thing about the story is that it had to end at all but other then that this was fantastic. If you haven't thought of being an actual licensed author in your free time,then you should._

I liked prince blueblood before this story and I love him even more now.
Bookybrony chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
I followed this fanfic since it was starting out. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Good job on it. It isn't easy to see a large story like this all the way through. I enjoyed how Blueblood grew as a character, and I enjoyed how over the top Iron got. I wish you luck on your next project.
Klutzybear chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
This story was a work of art. Plain and simple.

You should be proud of your hard work. The characters, the raw emotion, the pity I felt for Blueblood, and lack of errors in this story made it worth sticking too.

I'm sure you'll inspire many more potential writers to create fanfics of their own with this piece.
Muminpappan chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
a song for the end

FOOLY COOLY !

"Ride on Shooting Star",.

Slide of an orange reflects in the sky

Hanging the pride of a sponge

Spider

No need to hide

the premonition of life captured

it is like a colored dream

I continued singing

like a shotgun with all my heart

A grunged hamster becomes more mature

and is accompanied by a lobster of revenge

Sniper

What do you say that

you can see in that framed world?

I want to touch it before you aim

Ride on shooting star

I'm looking for you and I'm having withdrawal symptoms

I lied to you

I continued singing

like a shotgun with all my heart
TalontheWolf chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
*Applauds*

Wonderful, Absolutely wonderful! I would easily give this as many stars as I could.
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »