Reviews for The Colour You bleed
Muminpappan chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story

...
jman377355 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
It seems things are moving a bit quicker now, keep it up.
Dialga's Song of Time chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
I like this story so far. I have just got into the MLP: FiM and is up there as my favorit series along with Pokemon, Zelda, Avatar: the last airbender, and Mario. I sense a war is imminent between Equestria and Aloa
Qazarar chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
Well, this story has been pretty great so far, and I must say that most of what happens has been a surprise. And surprising me that much in a story means that it has to be pretty interesting, or at least different. I love the story and can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
jman377355 chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
I wonder how the side characters will play into this. Keep it up, I really like this one.
o0CrimsonsDragon0o chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
...I cried. When Blueblood read that letter, I went, "Oh, ****" and the chapter ended with me in tears. Granted, I have cried while reading almost every chapter. How you manage to evoke such emotion from me every time you post about a character that I originally couldn't stand, I will never know. No, I lied. I know. It's because you are an AMAZING writer that has strapped all of us in on an emotional roller coaster. On the one hand, I really want to know how this story ends. On the other, I never want this story to end. You have an incredible talent and thank you for sharing it with us.
The Rogue Trader chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
Amazing chapter.

You probably meant to write "Do you want him to?" instead of "too", though. And Brook, right before the end, says "We can't forget who were", which doesn't make much sense- at least from what I can see.

Still, absolutely amazing.
Katar Jin chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
now that Fallout Equestria is done (sad) your fic is the one haveing me jump around when i see a new chapter.

i always wondered what a truly mad Celestia would be like. Would it be like Seastan from the black jewels trilogy (Damn good books)

a cold merciless rage that made a whole civilization disappear down to books and crafts or a burning rage like the sun guess ill get to see soon.
Muminpappan chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
Excellent
Haissan chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
Amazing. The reveal was so smooth and tender. I want to continue this story so much. I eagerly await your update.
Muminpappan chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
fantastic
jman377355 chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Hell of a twist! I was waiting for something like this, but didn't expect it to be this big. Can't wait for the most interesting of all the mlp fanfics I'm following to update!
Haissan chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
wow what a turn of events! I was not expecting such drastic measures. I wonder when the big reveal will be.
Alduin chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
So the plot thickens. Oh god i cannot wait to see how it all plays out.
TalontheWolf chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
The very ending of this chapter made me think of how this could play out. Simply a good chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »