Reviews for The Colour You bleed
Pokemon Warrior Mew chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
OMG! You took my idea! THANKYOUTHAKYOUTHANKYOU... Um, sorry, I'm hyper today, but my poiint is that this chapter was amazing. At first I thought the pegasus might be luna in disquise...

Please Continue!

~Mew
Muminpappan chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
jman377355 chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
Very refreshing chapter. The most interesting mlp story I've come across so far. Looking forward to the next chapter!
jman377355 chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Really like this chapter. Now that Celestia knows the Aloans are involved I can see her getting closer to Blueblood.
SuperCheese chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great story spent 5 hours over the last 2 days reading the last 10 chapters. Really well written and engaging, cant wait for the next chapter.
Determamfidd chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
I am thoroughly enjoying this story, and squeal every time I see an update! You have such a wonderful grasp of character development; Blueblood's every emotional step feels natural and unforced. Can't wait to see what happens. Thank you so much!
Muminpappan chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
nice
Alduin chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
This is one of the few MLP Fics I have been following, though I'm sort of bad at reviewing.

At first I didn't think I was going to like it, I didn't hate Blueblood but at the same time i wasn't fond of him. But I read this, and a few others, and well I think he's a Pony with a bit of potential for development.

You take that and I like how you are molding him while keeping as in character as you can.

I also dont notice that many grammar or spelling issues either so it makes me read it more. XD

Now if only i could force you to update faste.r
jman377355 chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
Such an excellent story. I've read some very very good fanfics but this is one of the most interesting things I've read. I care about Blueblood, it's not often I become so attached to a character. Looking forward to more of this story.
Haissan chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Ah, soo much angst, not in a bad way, but a better coming to terms part?

I wonder if Blue will ever tell his story to Brook.
Muminpappan chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
interesting
jman377355 chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Another awesome chapter, I really like how you tied the family from before into it. Looking forward to the next!
jman377355 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Very interesting story, really looking forward to how it will all turn out. I sincerely hope you never abandon it.
Muminpappan chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
TalontheWolf chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
I honestly have to say. After looking and reading throughout most of the MLP archives, this one stands out by a mile. It's characterization of Blueblood shows that he's good, if a bit misguided. I have to say the writing is superb, there are a few minor issues with spelling, but that's negligible and doesn't pull too far away from the reader's immersion into the story. I really like Brook's portrayal as the wiseman who can teach Blueblood what he needs to learn about life. I can't wait to see which way this is headed.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »