Reviews for Some Future Day
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
That was great! You really captured the story. Your writing was sophisticated and fluent, it never seemed odd or choppy. If you rushed while writing this I can' t wait to see what else you do! I also loved your character depiction, it seemed so real! I realize you published this a couple years ago, but if you still want to consider writing more that'd be awesome! You could continue with what they found on the land. Whether it's better or worse than Orokos, maybe what happens to them. Could the secret police follow them or is there a whole new threat? I think this has a ton of potential. You could do so much with it! Feel free to use any of those ideas! Great job.
PirateRina717 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This is awesome! You asked for suggestions, so... perhaps sometime later Rail gets his respirator off? Just a thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
So I'm reviewing… AGAIN… because it's Friday and I'm going through Storm Thief withdrawal. Seriously, you need to update. Even if it has been two years. And if your muse is really, honestly gone, would you please consider letting me adopt it? Because your writing is beautiful and paints a picture that really needs to be finished. I don't have an account on FF yet, but as soon as I do I'll be posting a story for this little fandom. Please drop me a review in my (future!) story when and if you decide.
Or update. That would be most appreciated.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I am so with you on this... Storm Theif needs a sequel. So if your muse decides to quit glitching (which I get, I've had MASSIVE writer's block of late) I would do Moa's POV on the next part. She'd probably feel nervous, their will be govt. stuff, Kittawake (is that how you spell it?) will be too bold, and Rail... Well, we'll see, won't we? Please please please continue, this is a great story and your writing is incredible. :D
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I know, I want a sequel too. But I may have just found it with this fic!

I love how you've set it up, and your writing is lovely. Hopefully your muse will run back and you'll have more updates? :D