Reviews for As Fate Would Have It
Hdh chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Can u update please? Man i love ur story and its the only kilikxrika fic out there and i totally ship them! I hope u can get the motovation again to continue the story
Wings2strong chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
NOOOO! This is my favorite air gear story and you cut it off at a cliffhanger! But i geuss i understand how you feel i just wish i knew what would happen next.
TheFallenFool chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
oh darn, it was just getting intense :/ it was a great run though
TheFallenFool chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Wow reading that from chapter 1 it had become more and more intense. Though Kilik Reaction in this chapter seemed kind of strange, such as no crying o_o expected more heartbreak or I am just really demented.
Hope to see a new chapter soon
YuukoAzmasaki chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
God damn my account right now. Anyway, Why Rika? Why won't you accept KILIK? Dump Sora eventhough you guys are practically my OTP! Nike's back! I hope Kilik won't do something to Rika, I can see him intimidating Kilik using Rika but I am somehow expecting that Nike would use Simca against Kilik. Hmm, Well, I'll just wait for the next chapter! :)
Angelic Visage chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
To lazy to log on

I don't know how you do kelt bit you insight into kiliks personality and point system remains as superb as ever.

Finally Nike has been included in a story!

Another excellent chapter update soon!
AprilFiction - 13 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
75 points! the total for this chapter
AprilFiction - 13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
i was counting all the points he got and lost, overall total, 10 points!
Angelic Visage chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
To lazy to log on

Yay another chapter I've waited so long for this!

Another well written chapter, I look foreword to the next!
Angelic visage chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
Wow thugs are heating up, please update soon!
YuukoAzmasaki chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
Wow, now you know Kilik? Tsk tsk. It also strikes me odd that the rest of them know but then again, it is your story! Anyway, happy holidays to you too!
watchalookinat chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
Awh., poor kilik, I th0ugh rika is int0 him. Damn y0u s0ra!

In the current chapter, rika say that kilik Is the sec0nd pers0n she l0ve the m0st after s0ra. Cant wait f0r update
Angelic visage chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Another great chapter with much insight into emotions!

Are you going to include Nike? Sorry to press on about it but he is my favourite character

Is it me or is Air gear gettig more and more confusing now, I mean the sky regalia: is it the tower itself or sodas ice skate-things!

Anyway keep it up!

Angelic Visage
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Ah, you insight into emotions seems to deepen every chapter...

Again! Another great chapter, maybe a bit emotional for my n
YuukoAzmasaki chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
Wow! Looks like things are heating up! I admire the way you describe them as if you know them oh so well. Keep on updating! It's really interesting!