Reviews for Prince Of Pokemon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
I thought Togekiss and Dragonair will suit him.
misakiboo169 chapter 14 . 9/6/2017
Please update
Mr.We chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
like your cover picture and i will continue waiting for the new chapter )
Crows-Love-Henry chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
I seriously thought that Momo and Kaidoh's Pokemon are Seviper and Zangoos. U Sc Hdb
BlackWind 34 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
good job with this story. it is very interesting. i was wondering if ryoko has more pokemon besides the pikachu? how did she get it anyway? i think you should explain some things about ryoko. you have a really good story going on. i think you should make your chapters longer because you will have a lot of chapters if the story turns into a action packed adventure story. hope you consider what i typed. hope you update soon.
YueMichaelis chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
This story is really good and I want to know the ending. Keep writing I'm really interested!
Amai Itonami chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Hmm...does Rayquaza count as a legendary Pokemon because it probably is! Oh well, doesn't hurt to guess!
Kaidoh- If it was some type of green snake-like Pokemon the first that came to mind was Rayquaza. Then again, I think it counts as a legendary. Another part of my mind tells me it's Seviper in some way.

Momoshiro- Red and boar-like is what I had to work with but I think I got it! Is it an Emboar?

Taka-san- Hmm...there's a variety of pokemon that are blue and yellow. Ones that come to my mind are Shinx, Pachirisu, and Minun. It's probably incorrect but I'm a little brain dead since I just woke up.

Fuji- One that is pink and fox-like... my best guess is a Skitty. Does a Skitty count as fox-like?

Tezuka- Riolu or Lucario?

Ryoma- I have no idea
Amai Itonami chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Hmm...I really wonder what Tezuka would catch! Wait are you only sticking to Kanto pokemon for now? Hey I just realized something! Kanto is the name of the district of Seigaku and etc but it's also the region they are in in the Pokemon World right?

Please Update Soon! This story is very entertaining!
Frostfire613 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
omg...i wonder what pokemon Tezuka would get hahaha

It's got to be something cool tho cuz it's Tezuka :P
kookie chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
I wonder what Pokemon Ryoma will get
BOO chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
hahahhhahahahahah I LOVE IT... better write some more ok? i cant wait YAY! _
Kekat chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Awesome as always! And 2nd yes the oneshots sound pretty cool, but only if you have time, dont want you to get to distracted, but sometimes it relieves writers block...
Kekat chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Pure awesomeness like i expected ;)