Reviews for Shine As Bright
10101010011 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Good job on this story!
kittenxxkisses chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
This is an amazing insight into Dom's life, and it's such a wonderful read. The characters are spot on (even though all the second-gen kids don't have canon personalities, you gave them unique, realistic ones that seem practically canon anyway :)

kat xx
JaneDoeIsMyName chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Hannah, as in hannah abbot?
ithinkyoumeangoshdarn chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
This has to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever seen on ! :)
I was really sad to finish it but I live in hope of a sequel. Thank you
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Great story! You didn't address the Dominique-Victoire issues in the later chapters, however, so that part feels unfinished.
LovelySocks chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Wonderful! I love your style of writing and the way you organize events. Your relationships are sweet and realistic...truly beautiful. Nice job in making Dom into a different kind of person than most fanfictions. I really appreciate the realness in emotions in this chapter, and the others. Awesomely well done :)
Ikurus chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Thank you for writing and sharing this
DreamOfInk chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
OH MY ROWLING, IS THIS ADORABLE?!

Yes. Yes, it is.

I'm going to favourite it, just wanted to say thanks, because this is ueber cute.
rainbowpanda0 chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
AGGHHHH I love this! It's incredible Liz.
I feel so sad! It's ending!
Now, you simply must start Louis asap! Hint hint. ;P
I love it, congratulations dear. Amazing, brilliant work. My favourite of all. (:
ScottishTimeLady chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Lovely ending to a great story! I love the fact it ended on her wedding day where even the supposedly plainest of women are at their most radiant, a very fitting ending. I loved Dominique in your story, she was wonderful, so thank you for it all :)
Cristina chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Great story! I hope more people discover this gem and look forward to reading more of your work.
theweirdowithnoname chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Ahahaha (:

I Love Domino. what an awesome nickname.

i Love harry and lysander...update sooon !
ScottishTimeLady chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
A new chapter, yay! I loved it, and pretty realistic as well, I love how even though Dom knows that she's been in the wrong all the time she doesn't make some grand gesture and have everything fine again! When you're mad you tend to stay mad for a while (well, with feelings building up over years).

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter of Shine As Bright! :D
rainbowpanda0 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
!

I love this! I love the whole, con-fron-tation scene with Victoire and also the one with Lysadner- I can't wait to start writing that scene man, it's gonna be so fun.

But yeah, this is so awesome! I love all the references (I spotted all the ones you mentioned in the author's note, so proud of maself) and your portrayal of Lorcan and Luna and everyone was spot on.

I also particularly liked the simile you made for Lorcan- the chalk drawing. That's beautiful. (:

Brilliantissimo, can't wait for the next chapter. (: xo
blissfulme chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
I'm so happy for Dom and Lysander, they are the best couple. What did Teddy do to Dom? Can't wait for the next chapter.