Reviews for A 'Friend'
Rachelea chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I LOVE THIS.
BlindViolinist chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I LOVE THIS. I cannot express how happy this makes me, the whole thing is perfect. I have never even come close to considering Stormagedon being Sherlock, but it fits. Truly.
The part about the cybermen invading Sherlock's rehab center made my insides laugh and cry simultaneously.
Thank you for this lovely little tidbit of sunshine, you've really brightened my day.
GeekyGenius chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Heh heh I could see this happening
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Peasants...oh god
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Ha! aww.
Good oneshot here. nice idea. and it works- peasants indeed... xD
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Awesome! I can totally see this!
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
That. Is. Pure. GENIUS. *wants more but refuses to beg*
Logical Fallacy chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Cakemuncher the Terrible! I'm assuming that's the name Mycroft chose for himself the same way Sherlock chose Stormageddon. :D
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Aside from not believing that anyone raised by Craig and Sophie could be as upset and messed up as Sherlock, I love this. The characterisation was brilliant, the dialogue clever and sweet and the writing style flowed naturally and simply :) well done. I've seen the concept before on tumblr but I love the way you've done it here.
ArthurDent2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
aklsjfdmcnvaos I didn't think this would work, but it totally did... like this is wonderful. :D
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Great job! All wonderfully in character.
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Brilliant. I love this idea.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Stormageddon Dark Lord of all XD
love the idea
FRIENDLY OBSESSIVE READER chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
WOW! This story is just amazing and the idea is so original. It's really fun and I wonder why no one ever thought of this. SIMPLY AMAZING!
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 9/14/2013