Reviews for Amused Smiles and Unexpected Surprises
wish we could delete accounts chapter 9 . 1/16
Can't say I'm a big fan of the fem!Harry plot twist, but the plot in general was fantastic. I really loved the HP/DM/SS friendship dynamic!
HarlequinBlu chapter 9 . 1/1
I loved this and I thought it was adorable. Originally, I only read this because your last name (real or false) is my first.
Inaya chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Is "Hayden" a girl?
Winterlover6 chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
AWWW! SO FREAKING CUTE!
teedub chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
Loved it! Especially Severus and his Amused Smile during 7th year.
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
the muarders are bullies though
WriterJace chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
What a plot twist! I like it, though! And the interactions at school were awesome!
FalconLux chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Very good. I think this may be the first fic I've read that was COMPLETELY from Remus POV. I enjoyed it very much.
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
I loved it! Nice twist btw; turning it into a genderbender. I didn't see that one coming.
theshysmartgirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
As I said in an earlier review, I really like this story even though I usually don't. But I'm posting as myself(logged in this time) so that I can fav it!
Theshysmartgirl chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I usually don't like Girl!Harry stories or Harry/Anyofthemaurders stories but this one just worked. I liked how you stuck with some of Harry's basic quirks but added your own twist.
Adderall chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Wish you had warned of the romance aspect of the story, I can't stand to not finish a story but I absolutely despise Harry is actually a woman stories and I hate ridiculous romances as well.
Kimichan13 chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Brilliant.
DragonOwl chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Wow! That wa g! I definitely wondered if she was a girl when one the guys said 'si - sibling' but apart from that it was a nice suprise! I love how well you made it all happen! It fits together perfectly
TiffBaby101 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013