Reviews for Amused Smiles and Unexpected Surprises
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 4/18
the muarders are bullies though
OneOfManyWriters chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
What a plot twist! I like it, though! And the interactions at school were awesome!
FalconLux chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Very good. I think this may be the first fic I've read that was COMPLETELY from Remus POV. I enjoyed it very much.
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
I loved it! Nice twist btw; turning it into a genderbender. I didn't see that one coming.
theshysmartgirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
As I said in an earlier review, I really like this story even though I usually don't. But I'm posting as myself(logged in this time) so that I can fav it!
Theshysmartgirl chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I usually don't like Girl!Harry stories or Harry/Anyofthemaurders stories but this one just worked. I liked how you stuck with some of Harry's basic quirks but added your own twist.
Homosexual-deviant chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Wish you had warned of the romance aspect of the story, I can't stand to not finish a story but I absolutely despise Harry is actually a woman stories and I hate ridiculous romances as well.
Kimichan13 chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Brilliant.
DragonOwl chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Wow! That wa g! I definitely wondered if she was a girl when one the guys said 'si - sibling' but apart from that it was a nice suprise! I love how well you made it all happen! It fits together perfectly
TiffBaby101 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
awwww
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
This was very funny, especially with Sirius. Mysteriously appearing with a diadem smoking and Hayley whistling a girly song.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I love this so much and it's very creative and love how this portrays things from Remus' point of view, of which he doesn't know the motivations but knows more than everyone else and the characterization of all the characters. They were very solid. I don't see Harry much in Hayley, until the end and for his noble intentions and very subtle behavior but that might because he's gone through different experiences and he's a girl. Hayley is more forward and manipulative than Harry, but that's what a girl kind of is. I kind of want to see a sequel or something connected to this, yet not because it's so solid. This is one of my favorite stories
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
This is wonderful
DaisyKitten chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Harry and Draco took their bodies back with them but Severus is in his younger body. This doesn't make sense.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
This is amazing and cute and absolutely marvelous.