Reviews for A Powerful Silence
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Awesome, Big Macintosh vs. the Diamond dogs, loved it. You really did their characters brilliantly, good job.
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Are you going to write a 2nd part to this story? And I LOVED your story and are you going to write more stories and could you write more about scootaloo and sweetie belle and applebloom. Please! :D :) ;) 3 3 ;) :) :D
Rhinholtz chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This is the best mlp fic I've read so far. And what makes it even better is that its about my favorite character ever! This site needs more works like this. Keep it up! :)
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh...my...gosh...best...pony fic...EVER! XD
Mambha chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
What a great story. Seriously.

Now there's at least one great Big Mac- fan fiction that doesn't involve any pairings.

I love how you made Big Mac into this responsible and strong head-of-the-family-character without taking away his trademark relaxed attitude.

Although we haven't actually gotten to know Big Mac that well in the series, I feel that you nailed him here, because he obviously cares a great deal about his sisters and would do anything to protect them from harm.

Also the background with the Diamond Dogs was a very nice touch. All in all a superb piece of fiction. Thanks! :)
mac daddy chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
any story revolving around big mac is a good thing. this is one of the better stories in mlp section, love to read more.
Thunderstarwarp chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Well that was a fun story. I enjoyed it very much and thought that it was very well written. Most characters seemed to be in-character and I felt that this was a very good read. Excellent work.