Reviews for It's Hard To Argue
iamirreplazable chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
This is so awesome is ther more of this? Its good
SkullznRosez chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Will there be another one related to the two stories
blah.blee.blah chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I absolutely adore both parts of this story. I have read it multiple times and I still can't get enough. I hope you consider writing an additional piece. I'd love to them them roaming the halls as a full fledge couple.
rokpest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
A sequel! Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Loved how it was written mate! The pace was great; I did not feel as if the story were dragging and I love Ray and Quinn's characterization. Everything worked good: from the pregnancy scare to the Ray and Santana part. Cheers!
P.S. I would not be terribly against another related one-shot or story *hinthint* *nudgenudge*
RedLinen19 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aww! I usually don't read cross gender but I'm so glad I read this
Glee4ever123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Boy rachel is so cute im hapoy quinn broke it off with fin hope you write more its a great story :)
Fj90 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
i love it
Milkk chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
i really really like boy!rachel. more so than girl rachel...you should write more
nosyposy chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I really really like the way you write. When reading the summery , I was unsure about this fic but you wrote it really well. Hoping for more sequel now. Thanks .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Yay, a sequel- loved the original as one of the most interesting boy!Rachel RQ genderswap fics I've come across when I first came across it on LJ a while back, and this was just as good.

Please keep writing stuff in this 'verse.
Aesify chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Sghfdafg so cute.
ButcWolf chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I am glad they worked it out.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Love it; keep going with this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great stories! Wad a bit iffy on boy!rachel but its actually pretty good :) keep going!