Reviews for Mending a Wounded Soul
beY0Utiful chapter 5 . 1/31
I found this again and reread it, it's sooooo good and very well written. I really hope you update soon because it's kind of killings not knowing what happens next. I hope you have a great day.
Doppelganger Princess chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Please please please update. This story is sooooo good.
beYOUtiful chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
I want more! It is sooooo good. Why did you stop? Pretty please with cherries on top update.
funlove109 chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
I love it! Please update soon!
Katiebug789 chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Love it! The story was awesome and made me cry a little! Please update this story more often. Thank you!
Nina777 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
That was amazing. Please make a new chapter soon and please put Cody and London together. Also put Sack and Maya together and Bailey and Moose together.
Motionless 666 chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Please I beg you to update
LuvsReadingForever chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
This is really well written! When I got to the end of the last chapter, I was like MORE MORE! I hope you update again! :)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
this has been great and interesting to read so far! i look forward to more ;P
Victoria Andersen chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Hey, are you going to continue this? You totally should!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
i think it's really well done-i like it ! you should really write more chapters !
Nikki chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I love this storyline. I like the slow falling in love. Not too fast. I am not big on Zailey but it's your story. Just don't make them a major couple right away. Focus on Lody. Please post soon I love this story.
Jill chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
This story is fantastic! I just hope you don't rush into making Cody fall in love with London (and vice versa) so soon. A little jealousy, a little fun should be along the way, you know ;)
You should totally write about Zailey too, as it would be really interesting to see how their like-hate relationship would blossom to love!
E J ect chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Nice work.
E J ect chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Of course Zack is datin everyone.