Reviews for A Scarf, a Lace Garter and a Guessing Game
Valya 001 chapter 5 . 1/16
Wow! Needless to say, you put a lot of efforts in ensuring that all the characters treated haruka in accordance to their actual personalities.
The only three that I was able to guess correctly were ittoki, shou and tokiya.
Overall it was a great read. Thanks for sharing.
And I have been going through other works of yours. Your fics are amazing, both for shirayukihime and utapri. I might not have reviewed every single one of them, but I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing writer and I loved all your works that I have read till now.
AnimeLoverNK chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
MASATO?! SERIOUSLY WTH
AnimeLoverNK chapter 4 . 1/14/2017
tokiya? scince some musical talent
AnimeLoverNK chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
soyo i think and then i would say ren but it dosent really seem like him dint cha think but arrogence makes me thing satsuki did natsuki lose his glases?
AnimeLoverNK chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
nevermind thats ren dunno who the second one is
AnimeLoverNK chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
is the first ootoya and second ren?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
The last visitor was definitely Tokiya (swoonsmyfavcharacterfaints). Lol I think he's the only one I'm sure about, but maybe it's just because I'm listening to his song in the background while reading this.
Awesome for!
Glory7789 chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
i love this story just so so much! man i wish there was a sequel to this so bad. my only question is, is the 5th visitor satsuki or natsuki? i have a somewhat hard time imagining natsu doing that to haruka and an easier time imagining satsu doing it. but then again i might just be getting the names mixed up.
Instinctual Melody chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Oh my. Yes. xD I'm not sure who the first one could be, but I'm sure Hijirikawa is the second one. You're an amazing writer. I'm guessing this is a continuation of "It's all in your head, Haruka"?
o.o AnimeXLuver v.v chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
That's it?! You're not going to tell us who Haruka chooses? No, now I'm sad at how it turned out!
bloodymarshmallow6252 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
If it is possible could you make a Quartet Night version of this story maybe?
PockyGusher24000 chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
I was almost completely off with most of them. These were my guesses.
MineCorrect answers
IttokiOIttoki
Masato OMasato
syoXRen
Natsuki XSyo
RenXNatsuki
TokiyaOTokiya
Meyome2012 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Wait i call a take back! That had to be Ren!
Meyome2012 chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I think the third guest may have been Ren... not sure about the other two though.
dhampire712 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Dammit I hate you! As soon as I think I have the order pegged you write something that throws me off! Great story so far XD!