Reviews for Fusionfall Prequel
Ben10 madness chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Please,please,please continue i want to see who will win this fight.
P.S i would kinda like ben to win.
TheUltimateSnowman chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
F#CK YEAH!
Thor27 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Friggin Epic! can't wait for the next one.
animeman12 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
who knew heros fought so much... but megas would kick titan's ass.
Sage of Eyes chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
... I'm seriously thinking about a crossover between Gen. Rex and Ben 10 beggining at alien force (when I still watched it religiously every morning) with a female Rex

Seriously with thee plot of alienforce I can make femRex grow into something beyond a smartass teenager, I can probably even pair her with Ben...

Two peas in a Man-in-Action pod... heh.

Oh! Stop getting off track you derp!

This is definately interesting! I love how you mixed everything in! Titan is in the game now? Haven't played in a while so there goes my gamer opinion :/

Jesus... have you seen the powerpuffs in the game! It's as if a fanboy spit on an art canvas!

Same goes for all of the girls! Even Number 3 Numbah 5 and Dee-dee! Its almost as if they're meant to have higher rez than the boys...
animeman12 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
what is it with villains and monolouging?
Robin.exe chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
LOL Mojo-jojo you caught him very well my friend XD His speech patter and the way how he always refers to everyone in a 3rd person dialect, including adding himself in his sentences.

It is a very good start for the story, I have played the game during the as they will call I believe "Pre-cbt". It is very good platform Online game, downside though you have to pay every month to stay on.

Very good start! You caught Mojo-jojo dead on (That and he too is one of my favorite CN villians XD )