Reviews for Bloodline: Tempus
I really wish you had continued this. I REALLY wanted to see what he did to the village.
kevin chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
more please
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
i am so confused right now with this story D:
luna sanguine chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I've noticed that names are getting miss spelled like haruno and jiriya I actually can't spell jiriya but yours was wierd didn't take away from the plot though
palmz chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
nice
Veldrisk chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I love it when Naruto declares open season on the village for pranking. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
fireforge92 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
great story. cant wait for the next chapter. update soon... please?
Drexal15 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Ha this is funny.

I also like how you handled the time travel thing.
KnighteWolfe chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
this story is damn well quite interesting.

Keep up the good work!

KW
KnighteWolfe chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
it's spelled 'faint' not 'feint' Two different words with similar pronunciation.

To faint is to pass out (i.e. what Hinata does each time she thinks of Naruto getting close to her).

to feint is to fake a movement or action. (i.e. what Naruto wants his Shadow Clones to do more often). Also, misdirection (or something to that effect. not near a dictionary right now)

Love the story s far. Keep up the good work.

KW
Ibskib chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
This is only the second time travelling Naruto I've read about, it's a great way to mature him a bit, and I'm looking forward to seeing who else will be in his Harem :-)
One Correction
feint - faint
the former is a maneuvre to distract or mislead, the latter is loosing consciousness. It is a mistake that pops up in all the chapters with Hinata.
kingrobert84 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
doin great whens update
Meck Viking chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
very interesting. i like this already. love your choices of comedy. kinda feel sorry for tonton. can not wait for more.
Escorpiz88 chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
pls have a beta look over tq...
firelordeg chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »