Reviews for Does It Have To Mean Anything
Chris chapter 1 . 1/11
Hi,
just read your story and - wow, loved it. I wish theyd have asked you to write the lines for this ep, ya know. Would have loved it more going your way. What a pitty...

However, thanks for sharing : ) , I enjoyed it a lot!
What chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That's completely not what happened. You changed the dialogues. I mean, it's pretty obvious you are a Spike-Buffy fan but there is no need to lie. And you completely cut the part when Buffy tells Angel that she DOES see a future with him
nipponophile chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
See, that's the way Joss could have done it and it would have been sooo much better...
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I'm glad that she figured it out before the whole pillar of flames thing. Maybe now Spike will be a bit more willing to let her know he's of the living again, and they can build some version of happily ever after together. That's how it happens in my mind, anyway :)
mother wilson chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
love at last
ginar369 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Love the story. Too bad she still figured it out too late. Spike still dies. And she probably still starts dating the immortal. Ugh sometimes I wish (glad I don't live on a hellmouth!) that Spike had actually found someone else. Someone who actually loved him.