Reviews for For the Honor of Love
lovestoread2022 chapter 13 . 8/30
Prettydynamic if you are still writing please consider continuing this wonderful romantic story! All of your adoring fans would be eternally grateful to see how the futures of Adam, Teela, Adora and Bow turn out. Your story has captivated many, we are thankful you have shared it with us and wish for more. I am relatively new to fanfiction but if you pick this story back up I will continue to loyally follow, read and review it. Thank you in advance from an Adam and Teela fan forever!
spring.valentine.5 chapter 13 . 4/9
OMG this story is AWESOME! Please continue it asap! :)
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Wow! What a place to stop...

great story.. excellent emotions.. wonderful excitement..
casema chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
Damn, it stops here?! NOOOOOOOOO!
Prophet-of-a-Darker-Script chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
I really enjoy this story. I hope you continue!
DRAKRON chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
It is so perfect, please continue.
DRAKRON chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love it
Aqua Rules chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
Love this story! Please update it soon!
alphalover chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
Such a thrilling battle. I love how duncan always worried he would find teela and Adam together. Adam is a man a prince a warrior. He has a lot of energy to expell and his gorgeous fellow warrior would of course appeal to him.
alphalover chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
This is so sensual and hot. Alpha male adam. Sooooo sexy
Bronwynn chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
All is right again and both secrets are out to those who matter most. Well done.
Bronwynn chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
Teela's guilt over not sensing that Adam was He-Man was understandable but unnecessary. It is cute to see them tease each other and have a bit of fun.
jjgeraghty chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Love the story, can't wait to read more!
Bronwynn chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
Bow and Adora had a wonderful night together. I hope the same is in store for Adam and Teela. Please update soon.
alphalover chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
Whoa. That was very sensual. Bow was quite the sexy alpha male Loved it!