Reviews for By The Beach
mikkappo1992 chapter 8 . 2/14
I really enjoyed reading this story so far! I want to see what happens between Bella and Rosalie. Hope you can update soon
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
Please continue cause I hope Rose gets out of a bad situation and her and Bella end up together. Also Emmett better watch it or he's gunna find out what it means to be in a coma with a severe beating. You don't insult the person your sibling is in love with like that when you should be able to tell there is more to the story then what you see.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Bullshit get rid of Royce. That's the best bet, she's proven your more then a fuck Rosalie, now you just need to accept it.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Okay step one, get rid of Royce and get him thrown in jail cause of what he's doing to her. Step two, convince Rose by showing her you don't want her just for sex that she actually matters. Step three, try and get her to open up. Etc. please continue.
twirandi.kudos chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Just love how the drama is unfolding, got to say out of all the stories I have read of BxR this one's my favourite. Really hope you update this!
Pur3Wolf chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I have to say this is one of my favorite story on here! I'm hoping that you will still continue this story...
Please Do.
Kingstoyou
Vear chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY SO FAR...PLEASE UPDATE SOON
j chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
PLEASE UPDAtE!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
please, please, please, please continue
djsmith10186 chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Wow emotional just emotional. Keep up the great work with this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
JJ chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
This is all kinds of great and fucking awesome, but the fact that it isn't finished breaks my heart.

Update soon, please?
Ty chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Oh My God. Just read from ch.1-8, great story. Could you please update soon. Please!
Kade chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Danni chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
I just fi reading what you have written so far and I think it is AMAZING.I hope you keep writing!I seems like a while since you update.I would really enjoy another chapter
Kade chapter 8 . 4/21/2012