Reviews for Start of Days
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Nits (sorry, I'm a chronic nitpicker): One's breathing is measured in breaths per minute, not beats per second. A mouse's heart beats at 60 per second, and you can't hear individual beats. Nothing breathes that fast.
"When consciousness returned", not "when consciousness would return" because the be is the conditional verb, not the return.

Those said, thank you. It would be absolutely impossible for Magnus not to save Ashley if she could, I always thought this.
Frannielloyd chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
Loved this story. Thank you for writing it and sharing.
Aod4L chapter 40 . 3/4/2013
Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us!
cabinet of curiosities chapter 40 . 3/3/2013
Parting is such sweet sorrow. I'm so glad that Helen got her beloved daughter back... and John finally reunited with his family... and Nikola is determined to remain immortal. All is well in the Sanctuary world. I hope a new story will emerge soon!
cabinet of curiosities chapter 39 . 2/20/2013
Aw, it's sad to think of Ashley and her family having to leave their home. Helen's Sanctuary on the tv show was so cool.
cabinet of curiosities chapter 38 . 12/28/2012
Wow, great chapter! Everything coming full circle and Helen's statement that Ashley was her sanctuary was such an eloquent statement. And little Ashley and Henry's scheme to catch Santa's reindeer while the big man ate the large cookie was hilarious.
The Grey Wolf Ghost chapter 38 . 12/26/2012
Awesome chapter as usual, you have such an amazing talent for description and scenery it just makes the story that much more real. This chapter was such a great addition to the fic, amazing job as always. Can't wait to keep reading, hope your holidays were great and Happy early New Year! Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review, it really means a lot to me!
FORD B chapter 38 . 12/25/2012
Great chapter!
FORD B chapter 37 . 12/23/2012
Good read!
Aod4L chapter 38 . 9/23/2012
Can't wait for more!
Aod4L chapter 37 . 9/23/2012
I wanted to write - Update soon- but then I remembered you posted two chapters. So... xD
Seriously, I love your story!
cabinet of curiosities chapter 37 . 9/21/2012
Ashley and Henry are so good as siblings. Wish we'd been given more airtime to see that on the show.
The Grey Wolf Ghost chapter 36 . 9/1/2012
I reviewed the first chapter a while ago, I've been so out straight I haven't had a real chance to sit down and enjoy the rest of the chapters. I love this so much, a friend had told me about this and highly recommend I check it out and I am so glad I did. You have such a great talent as an author I could see this playing out as an episode in the show. Great job! Loved it!
Sharpsnout chapter 36 . 7/26/2012
Wow, I was really far behind in reading this, I'm so glad you're continuing this fic, I loved it from the moment I started reading this and now that the show is over for good, (which really stinks) I have this to focus on and enjoy anytime I need a Sanctuary fix. Anyways, enough out of me, this was a great chapter I love any part with Henry and Tesla because they just seem to annoy and work so well together, I especially loved the part: "Yes, you tell me that everytime you visit us. Edison, Edison, the man who stole your work. Dude it's been like, a hundred years? Just let it go." I laughed so hard at that. Keep up the great work can't wait for the next chapters!
cabinet of curiosities chapter 36 . 7/25/2012
Lovely chapter and nice use of Sanctuary history.