Reviews for Chasing The Sun
PotterheadR2000 chapter 9 . 4/19
Really like the story by now. But honestly wishing that Snape and Hermione would actually like each other by now.
This is getting to be more interesting; all of them are team, finally, without any fights.
god, if Hermione could manage to ease his state, at least letted the boys join the club. they have their responsibility to help Snape as well
only this chapter only made me feel gloomy for half of the day *sigh long way to go, Hermione!
Need to bite my nail to stop giggling like a schoolgirl. they're really sweeter than a chocolate bar(which I'm eating right now lol)
so this is the best chapter of Harry thusfar lol
Suchislife42 chapter 1 . 4/14
I have a new appreciation for the song Hallelujah. Still chuckling about fireworks. I binged hard on this fanfic. Immense thanks for showing Snape in such depth. Love the chapter headers. What a wonderful added touch. This is going in the reread pile.
Tilty.bbb chapter 60 . 4/14
This was a fantastic read well done
sam06207891 chapter 1 . 4/8
I love love love this story, your writing is so wonderful :)
here's some fanart :P /dc891f3
AliciaDawnCasey96 chapter 8 . 4/4
I'm only on chapter 8 and I love this so much!
Nyxdolor chapter 42 . 3/31
Last year i read this fic up to chapter 39 or 40 and after didn't have time to continue, now I picked it up again and this totally blew me away!
I listened to a piano piece called ''Till death do us part'' by Peter Gundry while reading this, what a coincidence he proposed in this very chapter 3
Snape ships Drarry
catherinahawkins chapter 60 . 3/23
i love this
Nyxdolor chapter 14 . 3/22
I'm re-reading this.
This is one of my favorite chapters
So cute :)
I particularly like this.
8,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »