Reviews for Chasing The Sun
mpaigeshrader chapter 3 . 5/2
“I wouldn’t pay for this rubbish unless there is as a world shortage of toilet paper” I literally cackled out loud... visit the year 2020, Severus.
This is an amazing story, I have read it several times before and always feel a sense of excitement when I start it again. Your writing is incredible, this is one of the very best stories on Fanfiction.
That cliffhanger was amazing really well done!
Aliah Frondarina chapter 4 . 4/8
Don't get me wrong but I love your story, it's just that my mind can't still process the sexual abuse part, like Hermione I also regret knowing that, but hey! as I told you before it is a wonderful story...
soleilmalfoy chapter 7 . 4/5
the anxiety i felt reading this chapter
Torrince Bjarnason chapter 7 . 4/3
Crookshanks is a baddie omg
a.beautiful.LIE7 chapter 60 . 3/27
This story is just incredible. There is no other word for it.
I’ve read this many times before and always find myself coming back to it. Snape is one of my favourite characters in the whole of the HP universe (though I understand why some dislike him) your characterisation is spot on and reading about Snape in your story just reinforces the fact that he is a brilliant character. (And of course, Alan Rickman wasand still isan absolute legend)
Your writing style is just amazing and I’m very envious I didn’t write such an epic story!
It’s been years since I first found your story and I’m sure I’ll still be devouring it in years to come!
Silk's Shadow chapter 60 . 3/23
I really love this story ! This is seriously the best Hermione/Snape fanfiction I've ever read ! Thank you a lot for this story !
FlyingAlone chapter 7 . 3/16
Every time I come back to read this fanfic, it feels like coming home.
CaramelMonkPA chapter 60 . 3/5
Thank you for the great story!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 25 . 2/20
This story is excellent!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 59 . 2/10
many times reading this and my eyes have caught on a flaw this time. regarding where it mentions that Bellatrix SPOILER ALERT is killed by her sister, and Mr Weasley takes down her husband. you then mention "her brother" being killed by either Lupin or Tonks. who's brother? do you mean Rabastan? because in the previous chapter Lucius mentions that V killed him already.
Levans chapter 1 . 2/8
So-
Its been a very long time- I enjoyed the entire work- thanks so much
Leuconoe chapter 60 . 2/5