Reviews for Chasing The Sun
xxrgettyxx chapter 1 . 5/17
I just want to thank you for this beautiful story - I’ve read it a billion times over the years and it has truly got me through some dark times! I made a FF account so I could finally leave a review and say thanks! You should be so proud of you insane literary talents !
SnapeLover2005 chapter 38 . 5/12
I dying know if you read through your reviews, but I absolutely love this fic. Rereading for the 100th time, and just so in love with the way you portray these guys. This chapter is very well written and I feel like I'm there, experiencing it.
Yours truly - Mirja chapter 1 . 4/29
God, I love this story! I can’t count how many times I‘ve read it over the years. I‘ts my second favorite of all fanfictions I‘ve ever read. Only second to „Post Tenebras, Lux.“ I can’t recommend this enough!
Taytay123456 chapter 60 . 4/8
I love this story. Years later, I still love it.
dunderheaded-ninny-muggins chapter 60 . 4/3
I finally finished your wonderful monster of a fic and i have to say i am at a loss of what to do now it was such a good story omg and the character development throughout was so damn good, gahhhh *sigh* maybe i will try to tackle your other long fic now? hmm yeah good idea brain lol anyways just wanted to gush at how much i love this story!
toriashley chapter 34 . 4/3
Isn't Toxic Shock Syndrome typically the result of a bacterial infection?

p.s. i have loved re-reading story over and over for the last 10 years.
Done! After few days of non stop reading everytime I have spare moments for my self. It is a very good story even though the number of lemons is quite unnecessary but I do realize many would love it, ha ha
cb mcwhorter chapter 60 . 3/30
I think that this is the second time I've reread this. It's well worth revisiting. And giggling over. Or squeaking in sighing over. Or putting down and waking up my husband...
And then there's my major squeal that the song lyric at the top of the last chapter is from my other forever fandom.
Seriously. This was fun. I hated to see it end.
OrangeCandle chapter 1 . 3/20
This fic is stunning. The first HP fic I have read, and wow! I never would have considered reading any HP fanfic and got into this from the author's other excellent fics based on Tamora Pierce's Immortals work (if you are unaware, please go and read both straight away!), but this changed my reading entirely. The way the SSHG ship was developed, was so perfect that I am a complete convert now. I went on to read all the other fics by this author, including the also brilliant Post Tenebras Lux, as well as branching out into reading piles of other good stuff on here, but this remains a favourite. I've read it four times so far (since March 2020) :-), so I can certainly recommend it! The writing is extremely high quality and the balance between the story points of view from both main characters was one of the best parts (PTL is mostly from Hermione's POV, which is just a shame sometimes). Get into this fic and you won't regret it!
Lainewitch chapter 60 . 3/13
I savored the last 10 chapters. Love your writing.
Lainewitch chapter 48 . 3/10
Makes me want to give my husband a blowie right now.
Lainewitch chapter 38 . 3/9
Immediately going to reread this gem of a chapter. So satisfying. My heart is so full for Sev. Hermione is so lucky.
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 40 . 3/8
i freaking love the new foursome of power! such a fantastic divergence from canon
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 22 . 3/7
bravo snape... bravo you brave sod
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 3 . 3/5
and now for something completely different
9,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »