Reviews for Chasing The Sun
Dana chapter 47 . 6/28
Okay, I get it now, though he’s not that bad
Dana chapter 47 . 6/27
Quit torturing Lupin.
Lupin’s not bad.
Thank you for such a well written coherent fic. I really enjoyed reading this one.
PotterheadR2000 chapter 19 . 6/13
Not even close to the end yet but I’m already loving it! This is probably one of the best docs I’ve ever read! Well done!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 9 . 6/10
No wonder this has so many reviews. It’s wonderful. Such an engaging premise - I am really enjoying it!
excaliburtorchwood chapter 60 . 6/8
Well, you managed to make me cry again. You write these two so beautifully, and I don't think I'll ever get tired of reading the things you write. Thank you, hope everything's going alright!
turntoPaige394 chapter 60 . 6/1
Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that this story was the first one I've ever read that really explored Snape's psychological and emotional damage from his abusive life. While sometimes hard to read because it hurt to know he was treated so poorly, it truly was a breath of fresh air to get that perspective.
turntoPaige394 chapter 60 . 6/1
The slow burn of their love was fantastic. I absolutely adore Hermione as a Healer. This was wonderful and I will be reading this again in the future!
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 7 . 5/30
I usually never review in the middle of completed stories, but that last scene was absolutely adorable! and totally realistic too! I LOVED it! thank you!
And FOREVER chapter 60 . 5/24
it's over... *stares absently at screen*
this was an amazing, beautiful, creative story! I loved every second of it! I can't believe it's over T_T
I loved the slow burn of this, and u portrayed our favorite pair so perfectly! the portraits were awesome! they made me laugh many times! I wish we could've gotten a glimpse into Dumbledores portrait xD I would've loved to seen his reaction to everything lol.
I love how everyone came together, like a dysfunctional family.. it was very fun to see the banter between everyone.
needless to say, u have an amazing way with words, and a wonderful imagination. thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed every second of it, late nights and early mornings and every spare moment I could find! lol
this was a true work of art 3
...now... I'm going to creep thru ur stores and find more to read!
And FOREVER chapter 59 . 5/24
I like how u did all this! with Lucius, and Severus and Harry going together like that!
And FOREVER chapter 52 . 5/23
oh boy... I'm getting close to the end T_T I don't want it to end!
And FOREVER chapter 38 . 5/20
*.* it finally happened! yay!
And FOREVER chapter 34 . 5/19
man... that was unexpected! Snape was such a badass!
8,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »