Reviews for Chasing The Sun
Redbeardswoman chapter 60 . 17h
This was such a wonderful story! I'm truly impressed with your character development and storytelling abilities!
Kittenshift17 chapter 36 . 3/15
Yay for his patronus. Kudos on the choice of animal you made it. Very fitting. I love how devious Severus is )
Kittenshift17 chapter 35 . 3/15
Awwwww
Kittenshift17 chapter 34 . 3/15
Goodness, this just gets better and better with every chapter. I NEED to sleep. It's 4AM in my part of the world and I just can't stop reading!
Kittenshift17 chapter 33 . 3/15
Holy Guacamole! That was amazing!
Kittenshift17 chapter 32 . 3/15
Wait... WHAT? *scrambles for the next chapter*
Kittenshift17 chapter 31 . 3/15
God, I hate Dumbledore, but I adore the boys for their 'help' and I love that bits between Hermione and Severus
Kittenshift17 chapter 30 . 3/15
Oh my god, finally! That was bloody brilliant and I've been anticipating it for ages but that was excellent and I love the way you write everything in this certainly have a firm grasp on their characters and their motivations. Bloody brilliant!
Kittenshift17 chapter 29 . 3/15
This story is... everything
Kittenshift17 chapter 28 . 3/15
*rips own heart out and throws it at you* Just take it!
Kittenshift17 chapter 27 . 3/15
Dumbles is such a fucking cunt!
Kittenshift17 chapter 26 . 3/15
Gods, I really loathe Dumbledore in Snamione fics. He's such a cold-hearted arse
Kittenshift17 chapter 25 . 3/15
He needs a hug. Gods, he just needs to be hugged forever until all his broken piece stick back together *sobs*
Kittenshift17 chapter 24 . 3/15
Woah. Poor Sev. You really get the angst in this.
Kittenshift17 chapter 23 . 3/15
That was wonderful. I love that he shared so much with her in this chapter and I look forward to more
8,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »