Reviews for Chasing The Sun
melphina82 chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
I just finished reading this awesome beautiful story. The characters were awesome and very alive. The story had the right pace and detail and depth. It was hard to stop reading when real life called. Thanks for writing this awesome story
Charlotte Rhea chapter 19 . 9/16/2020
After some years out of the fandom I started to discover all the wonderful english stories I haven't read so far and I swear, this is one of the best, if not the best! I'm so glad there's still so much more to read for me and yet I know it won't be enough. XD This is one of those stories I desperatly wanna know how they end but don't want it to end, like ... ever. It's one of those stories that makes me question how I'd ever dared to write something myself.

Thank you so much for writing this amazing story! Right now I truly hate everything that keeps me away from reading and that are few stories capable of. ;)
Wolf Moon 333 chapter 3 . 9/15/2020
Just want to say WOW! Am reading for the second time (first time was last week!) I am blown away by your writing style and this story has completely captivated me...and I wasn’t even a SS/HG shipper before! Just brilliant!
FlyingAlone chapter 39 . 9/13/2020
Beautiful, I love how they complete one another
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2020
I've startad this story so many times, but I always get upset in the fiest feq chapters and just quit.

First, there is no way that a student could become aprentice under Poppy without knowing anything about healing. It is just too dangerous. The only thing she could do is change badsheets, nothing more. There is no way she would be making diagnostic charms for no apparent reason. Also, it is impossible to share confident information with a 16 year old girl about a patient. Poppy gave her the files about Snape?! She would be expelled in any other medical institution in a blink of an eye.

Secondly, I always find absurd, when Voldemort is just a crazy lunatic and the purpose of his life is to torture his followers. Why would he do that? So noone will follow him eventually? He is a clever man with an obsession with power and a paranoia about death. But he is not stupid. He would happily let the Deatheaters to torture muggles, but it makes no sense to torture, rape and hex each other.

And thirdly, Snape is not an innocent martyr, he made bad choices, too. His circumstances weren't ideal, but that does not mean that you have to become a Deatheater.

Anyway, I'm sure that my friends recommend this story for a reason from time to time, but I just can't get past the first few chapters.
FlyingAlone chapter 16 . 8/31/2020
I read Chasing the Sun every few months; it is one of my favourite fan fictions. You are an eloquent writer. I have reread Chasing the Sun since 2013, I would love to see something new from you!
Artisticmom2 chapter 60 . 8/25/2020
Wow. That was absolutely beautiful. Thank you!
NadahLake chapter 60 . 8/23/2020
I cannot express in words how your story captivated me. I've not been a shipper for long but since have endlessly read and searched for fanfics. I am blown away. I knew people could display genius through writing but I have never seen it displayed so impressively. Your story is beautiful and I love it completely. I cant praise you enough because this is amazing. Thank you for sharing your gift for writing with us, you are amazing. I hope you never stop writing as your talent is immeasurable and impossible to replicate and I can't wait to read your other stories. Thank you!
Guest chapter 60 . 8/18/2020
This story got really crappy at the end tbh it was good at the beginning and then meh
MadameGoethe chapter 14 . 8/14/2020
I'm well over Chapter 40 now, I wanted to comment as soon as Chapter 3, my new phone arrived when I was at Chapter 34 - and now I have trouble finding the proper chapters for my praise, so, until I do, I decided to just go with a random one (I literally closed my eyes!)

Either way, I want you to know that there will be more comments coming through (even though you obvs don't need them anymore) but this one was...is...so...different. Please do consider writing more and putting your work on AO3, so more people can read it!
NB13 chapter 60 . 8/12/2020
And that's how it should go, JK. No funny business with dying in the Shack and an awful epilogue. 3
SlySeto2000 chapter 60 . 8/11/2020
I freaking loved this story. Thanks so much
rockeverthings chapter 60 . 8/4/2020
I'm kind of speechless because nothing I could say would be quite enough to describe how I feel about this story. It's everything I never knew I needed. English is my second language and I've always associated it with hard work but this was elegant, beautiful, and interesting enough to push me out of my comfort zone and make me genuinely fall in love. You are an amazing author and I wish a little that this whole franchise was yours because this makes much more sense to me than the actual canon - but maybe I'm just too big of a fan of this pairing. Anyway, I loved it. I can be quite picky about what I'm reading usually because I have a clear vision of my taste, yet, you wrote it so perfectly that I never felt any sort of cringe, disappointment, or regret that I've chosen this story. As I said before, I can't put into words what exactly is so captivating, soothing, wonderful, and giving a sense of fulfillment in this story but it is impressive nevertheless. Thank you. Now, I need to wait a few days, till the sadness that it's over passes, and I will get to reading everything else you wrote. (Plus, I've been reading stories here for a while now but yours is the one that made me sign in so I never lose track of it. I guess that means something)
MadamBlack91 chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
I've already laughed twice and I just started. Your write is impeccable and I have loved read every tidbit I find
kb chapter 60 . 8/3/2020
I don't usually leave a review, really, as someone who isn't signed here, it always seemed rather strange to me but i'm gonna do it anyways, for this story I just have to. What I liked most about your ff is strangely, again, the realness. The characters seemed so authentic, so tangible and most of all, so human. It never once felt like I was reading about some fictinal character of a novel i've read years ago and had almost forgotten about until I stumbled upon this gem right here. I truly felt touched and therefore wanted to thank and compliment you for your time and talent, you really are an amazing author and being.
9,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »