Reviews for Chasing The Sun
Vidicon666 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Well now, this is a pleasant surprise. 35 per cent liver function? Good grief. The man needs help, but is apparently a functional alcoholic. And as always, Dumbledore is a bastard. Interesting take on the Umbridge Snape encounter. Sad to hear about the plagiarism, there are indeed many similarities.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Severus Snape, Double Agent. I was amused at how it came as such a shock to Hermione. I like the idea of this young girl being wrong footed as she begins to officially help the order.

I wonder will Poppy and Hermione also work to keep the rest of the Order healthy? Do injured Order members floo to the infirmary or does Poppy do house calls? I am looking forward to how this all turns out.

You only hinted but I think I spotted staff camaraderie! Squeee! I love it when the staff can enjoy the support of friendship and sarcasm. Heaven knows they are going to need it when DU gets going. Might a suggest a quick poisoning?

I despise plagiarism. Will go and have a look-see.
Eszther chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
The wait is at an end, thank you. I feel old and depressed reading Poppys scans of Severus health but am quite sure that you will find a way to make it better for him (even if it gets worse at first ...) and it will be a delightful read.
Miskacz chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Welcom back, I cant wait for more ;o)
Mondwoelfin chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Aww, I'm so excited and can't wait to read the whole story. Loved the first chapter. I'm glad that you wrote from Severus' point of view - I like reading that :)
brandi1498 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh man I love this beginning, I can't wait to read more..this is wonderful.. I LOVED Post Tenebras, and HATE the fact that it was plagerized, I will certaily report this too..It is such a shame that people can't write their own stuff and leave others stories alone...Grrrrrr, that makes me so mad!

Looking forward to more...Well done!
Frusie chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I'm already in love with this. You had me at the very first sentence.
Bookbug Taz chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Woot! I was really pleased when the story alert came through and it was a new story from you. I loved Post Tenebras Lux and couldn't wait for more from you. You really seem to 'get' the two of them and write them beautifully and realistically. I love the start of this story and the promise of it being a long one!

Hope your copying issue gets resolved.
Paradisiacal chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
There is nothing better than waking up to an alert on a Monday morning - especially when it's a new story from one of my favourite authors! Your stories are always so wonderfully complex but at the same time so readable. It was Post Tenenbras, Lux that first introduced me to Severus and Hermione together, and I can't get enough of them now! I am so happy to see another story coming on it's way.

Now, I'll head off and check those two out for you. I remember your scene quite well - hopefully it all gets resolved.
makaem chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Lovely to have you back. I love your stories. I'll check out the links.
Frost Leonhart chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is a wonderful beginning. Can't wait to read the rest of it!
9,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 599 606 607 608 609