Reviews for Everyone Should Have A Bobby
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh my gosh, this was so awesome (:
Me chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Yeah, well. It is kind of his fault, for going off to college, and LEAVING his Dean. No wonder Dean has dependency issues. Well, he probably always had the, actually, but; Shame on you, Sammy! You selfish little bitch, you! Shame on you. But, he, YOU, You God(dess?) made it all better in the end, so, I guess I can forgive, and, never forget. Thank You. Me.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow
yamiyugiforever chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
AAAAHHH HAA! I love the ending. "We're out of bacon." Suuuure Bobby. DUDE! He totally hooked them up! I loved their reactions! I agree with Sam, "Everyone needs a Bobby."
SoulfulSam chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
It's true - everyone should have a Bobby! I always love fics where Bobby is totally cool and nonchalant about Sam and Dean's relationship. Also I loved how he could hear them when they were upstairs and Sam and Dean ended up having a couple of fights over having sex when Bobby might hear them. It was so cute!
SoulofChibs chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was funny and pretty cute
forevermore16 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love this little fic of yours. Adding Booby into the mix made it extra amusing. Dean can not control himself whe it comes to his little brother at all lol
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
OMG, I absolutely LOVE this! Thanks so much for my lovely present! Well-written, great dialogue and lovely, sexy schmoop! Very well done! I can totally see Bobby doing that. And laughing his ass off all the way to his car!

LA :)
JamesParker chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Ha, ha, sugar! Every story keeps getting better and better. It's true...everyone needs a Bobby.

I really enjoyed this, and I always love a good Dean-centric fic,

JamesParker
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
O!M!Freakin'!G! That was awesome! Lmao! This: "What was Dean asking? A chance to go all Biblical upon his Sammy. Was that a crime? Well, yes, but that's neither here nor there" Hahahahaha! I LOVE that! And yes, Sam's right. Everybody should have a Bobby. On my Twitter Bio it's written, "I have 11 uncles, but sadly, no Uncle Bobby." Cuz yeah, I'm sad that I don't have a Bobby. I think Jo and John were clueless to Sam and Dean but I believe Bobby, Ellen, and Ash all know. I mean, come on. How could they not? It's so obvious. And I find it sweet and naïve and hilarious that Sam and Dean think they hide it so well, that they hide anything well. Cuz they don't. But they think they do. Ever notice that all the bad guys always say "And yes, I know." They know about the keys to Lucifer's cage. They know about Sam's demon blood. They know about the colt. They know everything. Why would they not know about this? I think in John and Jo's case, they chose not to see it. But everyone else? It smacked them in the face like it does everyone else. Ash and his "Some people share...special cases, whatnot." "Special cases?" "Well, yeah. You know. Soulmates." So I think this was a fantastic example of Bobby not being surprised and the boys being surprised that Bobby's not surprised. Haha I read a fic once that took place at the end of All Hell Breaks Loose 2. The boys are talking at the Impala like they do in the show but then they start kissing. Bobby and Ellen are walking towards the car and Ellen holds out her hand and says "I told ya. You owe me 20 bux." Haha! I loved this. Just loved it. Thanks so much! *hugs*
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Haha, delicious sick, twisted fantasies the boys got there. Loved it.

Oh, Dean. I have to say, some of my favorite parts where when Dean was getting insecure. I love it when their jealous or insecure.
CourtneyScott chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
"It's his house!" "Technicalities!" Lmfao. Great story D!