Reviews for Hunger
loveagoodstory101 chapter 47 . 7/9
Awesome story... color me intrigued.
kisa kuchiky chapter 47 . 6/11
Como siempre es un excelente capítulo
kisa kuchiky chapter 46 . 5/8
Como siempre es bueno. Pero le faltó algo de emoción.

Saludos
Moonflower999 chapter 46 . 4/24
I was so happy to see you had posted! I can't wait to find out what's going on with Merlin's magic. I just reread and really enjoyed the last few chapters. When this is all done I'll read it again from start to finish!
faefay chapter 45 . 3/27
Yay for the long chapter. Boo for Merlin not trusting Gwaine. Fingers crossed that Kilgarrah can help!
kisa kuchiky chapter 45 . 3/26
Siempre he amado este dic y lo he leído como 20 veces, me da gusto que publiques tan seguido últimamente.

Realmente se está poniendo muy bueno.

Dime que tienes un final feliz para Lancelot. Preferentemente con Gareth :P

Saludos. sigue pronto
kisa kuchiky chapter 43 . 3/6
Lo amé. Como siempre. Excelente trabajo. Sigue pronto. Me encanta que actualizas más seguido ahora.

Saludos
Moonflower999 chapter 42 . 3/2
This is such a sweet ending image. I also love Gwaine's attempts to help search the books. I love how much your characters care for each other.
Moonflower999 chapter 40 . 3/2
Oh this was a great little interlude. Poor Elyan! "Are you fucking kidding me?" I also loved the whole "meet a man" thing. Elena is a hoot. And I really enjoy Montague a lot. I don't always enjoy original characters so much.
faefay chapter 43 . 2/27
Thanks for your message. As I said before, I'll keep reading this as long as you keep writing it :). Really love Merlin and Gwaine's relationship. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
faefay chapter 42 . 2/12
Loving this and loving that you have your inspiration back. Merlin and Gwaine are so sweet together!
I love this story. I only discovered BBC's merlin recently and then fell in love with Merlin and Gwaine from the appearance of Gwaine. I'm so happy I found Worst Kept Secrets and Hunger on Ao3! So I read through this whole monster of a story in the last few days and it is awsome: the drama (I cried so hard when Merlin left Gwaine heartbroken), the tragedy (poor Lance), the romance and the comedy :D It has everything! And you pace the story wonderfully. It has an easy flow and great balance between the dramatic and the funny while reading.
So, thank you for writing this story and still continuing it ! That is amazing!
faefay chapter 41 . 1/29
You keep writing, I'll keep reading. Deal? :)

Poor Gwaine, as if the man hasn't been through enough heartache yet. Liking where this is going. Looking forward to more.
kisa kuchiky chapter 40 . 1/22
Bueno en verdad fue muy divertido. Como siempre espero el siguiente capítulo con ansias.
faefay chapter 40 . 1/21
Aww, I liked this. Cute little fill in scene. Poor Elyan, as if everyone didn't already know! Looking forward to more of this.