Reviews for Hunger
MeluT chapter 36 . 9/13
This is a really super great fic! It must have been a lot of effort to remember all who knows what and when. I'm very impressed! and very eager to read more! please keep writing!
Silver-uni chapter 36 . 9/8
Update soon please! :)
What, you're leaving it there?! You asshole! (No, I do not sincerely mean that, but I did stay up all night before an exam to get to know the ending and now there isn't one!)
Neon021 chapter 36 . 5/17
I've just re-read this story, simply for it (and it's prequel ) is one of my favorite MerlinXGwaine stories. Everything about this story is amazing. I love this story and I really hope you update soon!
lime juize chapter 36 . 5/12
Just re-read this story and I am still completely and absolutely in love with it. You totally nail the nuances of Gwaine's character and the relationships between Lancelot and everyone is fabulous. Anyways I hope you update this soon! :)
This story is literally one of my favorites and I hope you continue to update it when you can. I have absolutely fallen in love with your characters, both canon and not. Your characterizations are spot on. I just want to take this story and wrap myself in it for days and days. You're amazing!
Misery Loves Fanfics chapter 36 . 1/9
It's been quite a long time since I've come back to , long enough that I'd forgotten looking at this story when it was still only "Worst Kept Secrets." Reading them both, I can't say I regret the ride you've taken me on. I adored every single heart-wrenching second and I swear to you I will not rest easy until it's finished (no pressure though; I'm just being dramatic). Thanks for this wonderful story for a pairing that I rarely see done so well, and I really, really hope you finish soon. I need Gwaine and Merlin to FINALLY have a true conversation!
sharmini chapter 36 . 11/6/2014
I forgot how much I love this AU. I shall be more prompt when updates arrive.
And Elena...hmm...

Maximum James Potter-Black chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
AAAARGH! Finally I've got to the end so far but now I want more! Get writing please!
kisa kuchiky chapter 36 . 7/23/2014
Que emoción me alegra tanto que actualizaste, no puedo creer que apenas lo leí xD

me encanta, espero no duermas mucho más )

Aniki-xvi chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
AMazing! LOVE IT!
lindamanigua chapter 35 . 3/15/2014
Oh god. Time and time again, I start reading extraordinary fiction, without looking to see whether it's marked "Complete". I get invested in it, the way I could never get invested in a crappy one, and my soul is singing. Then I get sucker-punched in the last chapter, and dilute my enthusiasm by waiting long periods in between updates. You'd think I learn, but I never seem to. That's the very definition of insanity, right? (Or idiocy, for that matter.)

Dear Peach, I am glad you have a real life and other stories to work on, and I am ecstatic that you are a great writer and see fit to share your talent and hard work with us. But won't you please, please, update this one too, at least once in a while? (I am going to log in again, and put a Follow on this story. The Merlin/Gwaine pairing, at least the way you write it, is simply addictive.)
kisa kuchiky chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
that? you serious? the left half-finished fic?

come on, write more, so do not let abandoned

please continue soon

if you will not go please let me know and tell me how planevas follow the story

Lancelot and Gwaine's brother, will partner?

In any case I hope, I really hope, answer me

monkey1212 chapter 35 . 2/3/2014
OMG! You have to finish this. Please don't abandon this fic! This is seriously some of the best fan fiction I have ever read. And I'm more than a little embarrassed to mention how much I have read (a lot, more than I probably should, but who cares).
lime juize chapter 35 . 1/12/2014
Still loving this story and can't wait for more!