Reviews for Hunger
TrickstersMask chapter 38 . 7/23
You know I love Gwaine and Merlin but at the same time I want to hit them over the head and call them idiots.
kisa kuchiky chapter 38 . 7/13
Me alegra que escribas. Lastimaque sea tan poco. Espero sigas pronto. Se pone interesante.
La Belle Province chapter 38 . 6/27
Thanks for persisting with this it is a good story.
bleeb90 chapter 38 . 6/27
Good chapter, I loved it. And poor, poor Lancelot!
Collaborative Lady chapter 38 . 6/24
Ah, still my favourite Merlin story. Mmmmmmmm. Feel those warm Gwaine Lancelot plot arms surrounding me in a big hug every time.
ArchAngelic the Reborn chapter 37 . 6/1
Awesome update! Had not given up on reading, but (understandably) had to re-read the entire story prequel to remember everything (like, the fact that a rat was squashed). It's such an amazing story, and I really hope you find the time, opportunity and inspiration to work on it more regularly...I almost can't wait for Gwaine to finally realise Merlin isn't in love with Arthur anymore.
bleeb90 chapter 37 . 5/30
Yay for your update! I took the time to reread your entire story (the prequel as well) and I've had much pleasure reading, today. Your story is amazing! Kudo's in making your update fit so seamlessly with the earlier ones - that's something I'd have much trouble with.
Here's to hoping your next update will be a tad bit sooner ;)
kisa kuchiky chapter 37 . 5/28
Realmente espero sigas la historia.
saiikavon chapter 37 . 5/28
I let out this unearthly screech when this came up in my email. 'Could it really be?' I thought, 'After all this time?' And it was! My favorite Merlin fic of all time, back from the dead! Er, back from the sleep? It's so hard to find good Gwaine/Merlin fics in this fandom so saturated by Merthur, and I missed the one that so engaged me like few fics (in general) ever do. Thanks for not dumping this all together. Made my day to see this chapter.
Oliver V chapter 6 . 3/4
Wow.
Had to stop reading this when they decided that binding Merlin's magic was a good and just idea.
I just am not capable of supporting a set of protagonists who are so unbelievably, repulsively stupid and ungrateful.
Same reason I've never been able to finish Season 5.
And, damn, I was enjoying the story, to.
MeluT chapter 36 . 9/13/2015
This is a really super great fic! It must have been a lot of effort to remember all who knows what and when. I'm very impressed! and very eager to read more! please keep writing!
Silver-uni chapter 36 . 9/8/2015
Update soon please! :)
Guest chapter 36 . 5/31/2015
What, you're leaving it there?! You asshole! (No, I do not sincerely mean that, but I did stay up all night before an exam to get to know the ending and now there isn't one!)
Neon021 chapter 36 . 5/17/2015
I've just re-read this story, simply for it (and it's prequel ) is one of my favorite MerlinXGwaine stories. Everything about this story is amazing. I love this story and I really hope you update soon!
lime juize chapter 36 . 5/12/2015
Just re-read this story and I am still completely and absolutely in love with it. You totally nail the nuances of Gwaine's character and the relationships between Lancelot and everyone is fabulous. Anyways I hope you update this soon! :)