Reviews for Tsukimi
dragonick711 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I really like this story and it has real potential, I like how you're using Mana as opposed to others out of Negi's class, she's a favorite of mine and it's sad she doesn't make many appearances in others stories. I hope that you intend to continue this story because I want to see some conflict going on between the senshi and Negi and Mana. I also think you should use Negi from later in the series, that way he has a little more experience in combat so that he stands a better chance in fights unless you have something else planned. I also hope that there is going to be some NegiMana it's an interesting pairing and it's something few authors take on and it would be nice to see someone attempt, anyway I hope that you have some intention to continue this because it would be a shame if this was discontinued it's really one of the few crossover stories that I find worth reading.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
I hope you continue this and I hope this becomes NegiMana.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Good chapter...

Oh no, the Gland has ALREADY striked?

Well, on the positive side, it's Ami.

On the negative side, now I'm in debt with one of my alter egos: it's an Inner.

Vote: 10
MWkillkenny84 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Negi... in Juuban... during the Dark Kingdom activity?

With CHAMO around?

Best case scenario, Inners (without Sailor Moon) added to the ermine's Pactio Card Collection (read: Pactiones between Negi and the Inners).

Worst case scenario? The Springfield glad strike again and BERYL is addet to his 'circle' (read harem).

I hope Mana will be able to defuse eventual problems...

Will MEIOH Setsuna aka Sailor Pluto make an appereance, if only to make someone ask her and Mana-sama "Are you two sisters or what?"?

Vote: 10
The Flying Frog chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Fascinating story. It would be nice if we got some chapters from the Senshi's point of view, as they see Negi...ahem, Nagi and Mana interfere more and more often, or at least in the area every time. It would be interesting to see how they handle their teacher possibly being perceived as an enemy, or even if they develop crushes on their "teenage" teacher, completely unaware that he's actually ten and completely ignorant about relationships.
Savaris chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Yep, Mana's definitely one interesting character. Which is why I wonder why there's not much fics with her innit'. Hope you plan to go far with this, looking forward to this crossover!
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I think Negi, Mana and Chamo are getting in over their heads. The Negaverse is nothing to mess around with and it will be interesting to see how they react when they learn who the Sailor Senshi are.

The magical community has to have records of the Silver Millennium Kingdom somewhere.
Xoroth chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Another interesting chapter. No complaints. I wonder if that surprise will involve transformation?
Bobboky chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
very good work
Bookeater-otaku chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
So far this is a well constructed begining for a cross-over. You take your time to build the point of view from the Negima cast while later you will easily be abel to insert the Sailor Moon point of view. It is also nice that you used Mana as the main girl for this fic, and so far I think you have a good characterisation of all your characters. And, you still have all the other girls that have a pactio with Negi for background support. But one thing you should precise, is the time line for both universe. Even more in the case of Negima, because one, it is in their point of view, and second it affect the power of Negi and the number of pactio he has. I sugest after the mahora festival because this way he as some training with Eva, and he got Yue, Nodoka and Chisame who can support him from Mahora with their pactio in some way. Or Chamo could think of some scheme to get them for this mission. You can PM me if you want some suggestion. And next while the small practice wand is a good option, Negi could use the casting ring that Eva gave him to replace his father staff. And also he could have called said staff from afar to aid him when he rejoined for the fight in chapter two, like how he called for it in the ark when he had lost it in the wood with Kaede, remember? Or maybe he didn't have the time. And for the last point is the fact the Chamo is somewhat usefull in your story. I like it. A lot of author seem to underestimate the usefullness of that character. Good job.

Keep up the good work and good luck
Xoroth chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I like where this is going so far. I look forward to seeing more.
sagitarius chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I've been waiting a long time for a Negima-Sailormoon cross. Personally though, post magic-world would have been better for my tastes, but this'll do. Hoping to see a good development here.
Princess Asuna chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awesome start, wonder what they will do when they see magical girls running around lol. and Why do i see Hotaru (if she shows up) crushing on Negi?
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
The way I see it, there's going to be some friction between these two, if only because Negi is optimistic while Mana seems more jaded and practical. I do like the idea of them rooming together though.

It'd be interesting if Mana brought up an argument about how valuable GPA is in the real world when he asks her to study...

As for the senshi, they'll probably be hostile towards Mana because of her heritage, and be all over Negi. Well, maybe not Usagi.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great fic idea. Can't wait to see more. I can see Haruka and mana getting along. Maybe somewhat with Mako and mana as well.