Reviews for Forged in Flames
Anna chapter 29 . 10/17
I loved this story!
She didn't beg for death! "Let me ssee," he hissed. Before Snape could respond, Voldemort plunged into his mind. He quickly found the scene: Snape dispassionately holding his wand on his student as she shrieked in agony and writhed in helpless twisting circles on the floor, until she finally gave up all the information the Logocaesura curse had protected. The Dark Lord inspected this scene with attentive care, savoring every moan, every plea, every cry. Snape had known Voldemort would enjoy watching a Mudblood student suffer, particularly one as close to Potter as this one. And so he had made it last. He had made Granger suffer. She had screamed in agony, and then pleaded for him to stop, and finally begged for death. "Kill me," she'd sobbed. "Just end it, please!"

Voldemort particularly enjoyed that bit, reviewing it over and over again and laughing, a cold and awful sound that crawled down Snape's spine. But Snape's mind was disciplined; he was prepared. He allowed himself to feel a frisson of pleasure at the Dark Lord's seeming approval, and knew that it had not gone unnoticed.
Won't the ministry know he cast the Cruciatus and on a student?
It was a good thing she was there to make sure he doesn't take that potion Could that have been an apology? On a day filled with impossibilities, this seemed the biggest one yet.

"It's my own fault, Professor," she said. "I shouldn't have been in your office without permission." His expression didn't change, and she hurriedly continued, "But sir, surely Vol-, You-Know-Who, wouldn't go that far, would he? I mean, killing a Hogwarts teacher and student…"

Snape interrupted her. "He would. And he will." His face was expressionless, and his eyes never left her face.
But if this potion does this then can't they always use it against him? Can then not find a cure for it? "Good. Now. Are you familiar with Lumia potion?"

She frowned. Her eyes glazed over as she attempted to recall the properties of one of the more obscure and rare potions; he'd certainly never discussed it in class.

" alters brain chemistry, Professor," she said. "It prevents the taker from..." She stopped, going pale and bringing her hand to her mouth. "From being able to successfully use Occlumency."

Also severus could have taken a lust potion to get him ready for the cure for the curse on hermione !
What is the Lumia potion?

As Snape/Hermione listened, they added it to...something. Bellatrix giggled again, a mad awful sound, and then muttered to herself, at the very limits of Hermione's hearing, "A special brew for the Potions Master…I think he'll enjoy it very much indeed. Oh yes, he'll simply love it, and the next time he goes before our Dark Lord and tries to hide all the foul thoughts in his filthy mind he'll pay." Her cackle rose into a shriek, "Our Dark Lord and master will see him for what he truly is!"

Snape's spine went cold. Lumia potion. They must have dosed his tea with Lumia. Had he taken even a single sip since returning to his quarters and finding Granger frozen? He thought he had not...though thanks only to her warning.
I hope she had copies of her work?
kiss and suck him and swollen his cum and then why not have her fuck him? "Yes, Professor. They told me...what I told you before, that I had to k-kiss you."

He gave her a short, sharp nod. "Go on."

"And then they said... they said, that wouldn't be enough. They said I would have "

No, he thought. No. Please, no.

She closed her eyes. She was rigid, and her entire body was trembling. "To suck y-your cock, sir. And s-s-swallow the come. And then they laughed."
Slytheringirl86 chapter 29 . 8/18
amazing! could have kept reading this story forever.
this was great its very difficult to add darker themes and still make a good romance thank you for this it was lovely
Golden Asp chapter 29 . 7/4
This was a really good story. you handled the characters well and it was believable. They never seemed ooc. *favs*
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 29 . 6/16
That was intense. like dark chocolate intense. Bitter but so, so rich.
deliciousflowerfire chapter 29 . 6/9
beautiful. made me stay up all night to read it. Not sorry.
Martionmanswife chapter 23 . 6/7
smiles.. I am having a blast reading this. It is so fun.