Reviews for Forged in Flames
I loved this! wonderful!
beckyzoso chapter 29 . 7/16
Thanks for sharing!
L Blue Bird chapter 29 . 6/5
Thank you for this story. This was a very good discovery.
Caramel4me chapter 29 . 5/29
I really loved this! You did a wonderful job! The only inconsistency that drew me up for a moment was how she went from being on ground level from the owlery to being kidnapped on the 7th floor with the RoR.

Thank you for sharing!
DyslexicDarling chapter 29 . 5/26
really well written and a clever plot. for once I actually wish there was an epilude
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 29 . 5/5
i still love this story... now if snape can unwind and chill out just a smidge(after all its severus snape)
AliceMalefoy chapter 29 . 2/10
Very very lovely story, and perfectly managed ending. I loved everything! Thanks a lot for writing it and sharing it with us.
Severus Passion chapter 29 . 2/5
Marvelous, warm and perfect history. I don't get tired of reread it, principally CH.24, is sweetness how the history get develop, you can feel agony and love in each one of the chapters, and that OPEN END, is the PERFECTION ITSELF.
Thanks, really thank you.
I'll keep rereading it.
I repit:BREATHTAKING HISTORY.
Severus Passion chapter 24 . 2/5
This chapter is BREATHTAKING, always get me in a peace vibes in my soul, every time I wanna feel something cheerful to my dealy day I reread it.
Seriously this chapter is my favorite one, is so sweet to my heart that feels like a wave of kindness.
Thank you author, you always shake my core in this charming confession between them.
Severus Passion chapter 24 . 2/5
Thanks, really thank you.
I'll keep rereading it.
I repit: BREATHTAKING HISTORY.
Maggiewall chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
This story is very good! Thank you for sharing
Renny236 chapter 29 . 8/7/2021
There are some very original bits in this. I enjoyed reading it.
the-cari-moose chapter 29 . 8/3/2021
Damn, one of my favourite things about unlikely pairings is reading the reaction of everyone else when they find out. This ending was kinda unsatisfying
PrincessConsuelaSnape chapter 29 . 7/4/2021
I loved your fic! It's one of my favorites! thank you for writing this amazing fic. I would have liked an epilogue, but it's perfect as it is. :)
NB13 chapter 29 . 4/20/2021
Wow, I enjoyed your story immensely, although sometimes the choices of your characters seemed very thoughtless (when it comes to disillusioning charms for example). Nevertheless, your story is absolutely fascinating and I would really like to read a sequel...