Reviews for Forged in Flames
Elvabir chapter 29 . 9/5
Thank you for this story! It was dramatic, dark, satisfying, unsatisfying and lovely, all at the same time. And then this original assasination idea. Genius!
littlesnapeplushie chapter 29 . 8/1
I love this story. While it's not the first fanfic I read with this ship, it's definitely the one that sparked my real love for this ship. Your writing is brilliant and the characters and the dialogue is just fantastic. Thank you so very much for writing and sharing this! I always come back to this one fanfic... I must have read it five times already! Lots of love 3
WINTER.PIXIE.X3 chapter 29 . 7/29
Good story!
robituputup chapter 29 . 6/23
Thanks for the great reading!
EternalFenix chapter 28 . 5/27
I was re-re-reading this master piece, and need to say, again, that this fanfiction is beyond perfection.

Infinite thanks
Awwww, any excuse for rape, abuse, and torture! So romantic! Awww, a pro-rape fic! How romantic AND original!111
mzsha18XX chapter 29 . 2/10
nice story. I really enjoyed it
StephiexAnn chapter 1 . 1/15
It was GREAT!
EternalFenix chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
Again, this fanfiction it's...it's...perfect, it's love, and I can re-read it every day and never have enough of it. You deserve all the good reviews of the world.
EternalFenix chapter 29 . 12/4/2016
I LOVE it, seriously, this is one of the best Snape/Hermione I've ever read.
Avarizia chapter 29 . 11/22/2016
thank you for this story - I couldn't stop reading until the end. I wish it wouldn't have ended though! 3
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 29 . 10/25/2016
Interesting. Disturbing intro with belatrix forcing Severus and hermione together, however I liked the last chapter and feel this is worth rereading at some point.
Kimmytrainer chapter 29 . 10/22/2016
Awww I wanted to know what would happen once everyone found out about all the shit that went down... darn. Oh well. Thanks for writing, it was a really good story :)
Guest chapter 29 . 10/22/2016
This story had a very good build up, but the ending felt abrupt, particularly from a relationship standpoint, never mind the overall story.
Mystical G Panther chapter 29 . 10/5/2016