Reviews for Forged in Flames
brookie88 chapter 1 . 7/10
Aw! I really loved this story! It was believed and enjoyable. Great job!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 6/23
love it! thank you!
LFA chapter 29 . 6/23
I found this and saved it for myself a while ago, but I just got around to reading it. I must say you did an amazing job with this. It felt very natural for those characters! I couldn’t put it down to even go to sleep! Thank goodness it’s a weekend! Wow, I must say I admire the way you wrote the characters and the story. I would be very interested in a sequel to see how they fight together and such, but it’s a great stand alone fic.
Fantomette34 chapter 28 . 6/12
I have read this fic several times but I still love it so much.
Many thanks for this great story ! Magic, mystery, twists and... love ! What more ?
I have read this fiction several times and I love it :)
Hermione and Severus are going so well together ! Congratulations for your work !
Kjpshifter chapter 29 . 5/30
This was great! And it has a perfect set up for a sequel.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 29 . 4/21
So, after reading your more recent doc and wondering how I’d missed this amazing writer before now, I had to see what else you’d written. And devoured it in one day. Superb, really! I wish you the best with your original works but really hope you give is another SSHG one day!
badadder1 chapter 29 . 4/4
loved it!
Maggie Granger Snape chapter 29 . 4/1
Great story, loved it!
DancesWithWolves7 chapter 29 . 3/22
amazing story, it had my heart pounding wondering what was going to happen next. I don't make a habit of reading fics with dark elements like this, since I have a weak stomach but I'm glad I dared to read this one. This is a story I'm sure to revisit time and time again
AlwaysObviously chapter 29 . 3/10
Beautiful story, i loved the characters and the Plot. Very well written.
pixelbun1 chapter 29 . 2/9
Excellent read. The steamy bits are sizzling.
Spriggan chapter 29 . 2/2
Another masterpiece! I hope you never stop writing.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 29 . 1/20
gahhh amazing story! I wish you success in your original works but I hope you have more SSHG for us in the future!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 8 . 1/20
loving this story so far! your snape is wonderful!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 29 . 1/9