Reviews for Forged in Flames
Nureen chapter 29 . 4/6
this Book was absolutely amazing... my favorite thus far
normaj chapter 29 . 3/26
Truly a great Story, loved it!
GeorgiaBaby3 chapter 29 . 2/13
My absolute favorite Sevione story to date! _ 3 Thank you.
Rickman My World chapter 29 . 2/9
I just adored this. It wasn't too long, wasn't too short. It had great development of character and plot - I couldn't read through the climax quickly enough - I was terrified to find out what harm would come to our two heros! Thanks for a fantastic story!
Rickman My World chapter 7 . 2/6
I found this through the tumblr snamioneficrecs and I've been enjoying the heck out of it! I hope I can stay awake long enough to finish it in one day. Very good story!
Lilystorm7 chapter 29 . 2/5
awwwww :) adorable ending!
odogoddess chapter 29 . 1/25
Great finish! You write suspense well.
StormDragonfly chapter 29 . 1/13
I worried at first when I saw how little there was to this chapter that it wouldn't feel wrapped up enough. The denouement, the closure for the reader.

I was wrong. This is such a sweet and strong note of hope, with enough hints at what scenes we don't get to outright see (explanations, relationship after she graduates in one month) that I am actually quite satisfied. It's interesting to note that you intended this to be a short story, because it still feels that way, which makes this ending more acceptable. Had this been a more drawn out fic, I think a longer denouement would actually have been needed.

**spoiler** I love that Voldemort is defeated back into his incorporeal form, but not over with yet. Also, with the Horcrux reference, we know that there are still those to hunt down.

Nice story, and just what I needed to lighten my heart after reading a dark fic. Not too fluffy or silly, not angsty. Just right. :)
meg527 chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
This is a fabulous story! Your portrayal of Hermione and Snape are true to my vision of them. Thank you very much for sharing this work.
abovetheserpentine chapter 29 . 12/15/2013
ajglAJHflkjHl I LOVED THIS A LOT. Okay, so this isn't my otp or anything but I don't know, I was just feeling the pairing recently. I was struggling to find stories that were in character, but yours was, and so beautifully! You really wrote both Hermione and Snape's perspectives well, and I enjoyed the dynamic and tension you created between them. Despite having some controversial and unwanted content on my part (the dub-con was icky for me, as it always is), you still managed to wow me with the evolution of their relationship. I'm truly in awe. I also loved that their 'romance', so to speak, seemed to be an afterthought - the true story lay in war, and perseverance, desperation, loneliness and, above all, trust. This was a wonderful story in all the ways it wasn't wonderful, in that it was realistic and true. I'm really impressed. Thanks for such a great read!
Blumenkasten chapter 29 . 12/1/2013
Vera Nice, I loved it!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 29 . 7/22/2013
This was just unbelievable. Best fic I've read in a long time. The dialogue flowed perfectly, you kept the characters rounded and accurate, the plot worked and didn't become dull. I hope you do take your original writing seriously because you clearly have talent with words. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece of fiction that kept me intrigued and actually had my heart racing at several points!
Luna de Papel chapter 29 . 7/12/2013
I just discovered this story and couldn't leave it be until the end. It has everything I like and a few nice surprises. All I can complain about is that since the fight against Voldemort isn't over yet, but on hiatus, I would have loved to find a "Next" button at the end of this chapter... Still, a very sweet, solid ending.
Hiiro-No-Ame chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
I have to admit I was a little dubious about this after the beginning. But this story is really well written and stays really true to how both them act. One of the better Harry Potter fanfics I've read recently.
Tarsina18 chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
interesting ending. I hope there will be a sequel or another story similar to this one.