Reviews for Forged in Flames
mzsha18XX chapter 29 . 2/10
nice story. I really enjoyed it
StephiexAnn chapter 1 . 1/15
It was GREAT!
EternalFenix chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
Again, this fanfiction it's...it's...perfect, it's love, and I can re-read it every day and never have enough of it. You deserve all the good reviews of the world.
EternalFenix chapter 29 . 12/4/2016
I LOVE it, seriously, this is one of the best Snape/Hermione I've ever read.
Avarizia chapter 29 . 11/22/2016
thank you for this story - I couldn't stop reading until the end. I wish it wouldn't have ended though! 3
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 29 . 10/25/2016
Interesting. Disturbing intro with belatrix forcing Severus and hermione together, however I liked the last chapter and feel this is worth rereading at some point.
Kimmytrainer chapter 29 . 10/22/2016
Awww I wanted to know what would happen once everyone found out about all the shit that went down... darn. Oh well. Thanks for writing, it was a really good story :)
Guest chapter 29 . 10/22/2016
This story had a very good build up, but the ending felt abrupt, particularly from a relationship standpoint, never mind the overall story.
Mystical G Panther chapter 29 . 10/5/2016
Awesome story
SaiyaCat chapter 22 . 9/21/2016
Aww
Remarkable1 chapter 29 . 9/9/2016
This was lovely, great dynamic, interplay and just gorgeous all the way around!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
Shite. Absolute shite the way you ended it. If I'd paid for this (and thank everything I didn't), I'd demand my money back. You build the story so well...and to leave it like this?! Crap. Rubbish. Utter shit.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
...and that's the end? Meh. Such good build up and you leave it here? Wasted my time that I'll never get back. Damned authors all do this shit now and it's annoying.
missremember chapter 29 . 6/11/2016