Reviews for I Want To Save You
50shades.of.love chapter 17 . 2/22
You write so many good stories, this being one of them!
EastLondoner chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I don't normally do reviews cos I never know what to write but I just wanted to say what a great first chapter, it's totally drawn me in and I have a feeling I'm gonna be up all night to read the whole story. I love this Edward already, he can be my geeky brother as well :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
A really good story. Enjoyed reading it. A very sensitive storyline that was handled extremely well Good characters.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
Loved the story, and I'm really sad it ended. i hope that maybe someday a sequal or outtakes will magically appear and make my day so much brighter. Thank you so much for sharing this Amazing story. I will reread it often. YOU ROCK! Narcy ;-)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
that was cute cant wait to see the new girl
Wyattsmom0706 chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Ok I just LOVE your Charlie! He had me cracking up.
Alexis Marie Cullen chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
dim-on
gerryade.merrygold chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
sequel plz
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
i enjoyed this story a lot i just really wished you really finished it with bella edward married with their on kids you gave that to alice and jasper and even rose and emmitt but just a hit that that was to come for bella and edward
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
ok listen im not good at this ill meet you at the end of the story dont worry i never forget what my storys are about tororrow ill be at hospital so wont get any reading in test day no food no drink
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
well they went to see bellas house made her aware they are there i guess bella will talk to edward lets see what happens
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
so now edwards dad thinks he gay thats just too funny
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
what happened to bella and why isnt she at school
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
well wonder what happened to her broken leg and cut or bandgaged are amd her face
allthelittlestars chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
I know this story is complete and all, but I just need to say this. Alice is completely unlikeable...and I don't think you intended that. She's a horrible friend and a terrible sister! Phew, I'm glad I got that out. Please disregard this review if you so please. It's totally okay.