Reviews for Forever and Always
Heyit'skellie chapter 28 . 1/1
This story is absolute perfection! I loved every bit of it. The fluff and all the cute, the intense scenes, and everything else too. This last chapter had me crying so hard! I was crying from sadness at first and then tears of joy too? What have you done to me? Anyway this was brilliant beyond brilliant.
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 28 . 12/12/2014
I don't even know what to say in this. There's absolutely no words. This story has kept me up late the past two or three days and it was my incentive to get homework done. I will be sure to check out your stories later, but that'll be after my life starts going back to normal, well my normal anyway.

As for the story, it was amazing! I love it so much (even though it caused tears to pour down my face multiple times, btw, it might just be me, but you might want to move the tissue warning to an earlier chapter) and I'm really looking forward to reading your other stories! There's so many things I wanted to say about your story, but now I'm just drawing a blank... If I ever remember them, I will PM them to you because you should wholly understand how much I loved this.

You can definitely look forward to my reviews and follows! :D
Guest chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
This was excellent, it took me three days to get through the whole thing, but I'm certainly glad I did. Your characterisation is superb and the plot was amazing. I can't wait to read more of your work.
BrittanyLS chapter 28 . 11/16/2014
This was absolutely incredible!
NikitaKaralis chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
Excellent and very original! Loved it!
Spirit-Skater chapter 28 . 9/22/2014
This story is absolutely AAAAAMMMMAAAAZZZZIIIINNNNGGGGG! I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH, and it is THE BEST Annie story out there! 3 I cannot describe my love for it, and I'll love it forever and always! ;) 3 Please, if you can come up with any more Annie stories, please please PLEASE post them! You're such an amazing author, and the world is blessed to have your stories!
Judyxx
brigette chapter 28 . 7/26/2014
OH MY GOD that was one of the best fanfiction of all time please please keep writing more stories wether in fanfiction or in real life it was so good how you showed there flaws and their strenghts. mean for a minute there i was ready to kill you for killing grace but you didnt so sorry about that. you defenitly know how to keep a reader on the edge of there seat just like so meny great authers. like jk rowling or james patterson or rick rorden or even steven king. i truly hope you become an auther so meny people would buy your books trust me i would know. i truly hope you keep writing and if i could remember my password i would add you and your story to my favorites
markaleen chapter 28 . 5/18/2014
I can honestly say that this was the best story I have ever read. Oh my goodness, I have been reading almost non-stop for the past couple of days-and whenever there was a busy moment I'd just be waiting and waiting until I could read again or I'd be reading under the table or something. I loved it so much! I seriously couldn't put it down, my friend can vouch for me. Believe me, this is a huge compliment coming from me seeing as I don't usually like to read (how bad does that sound for an aspiring writer?). I watched Annie for the first time at the beginning of the month and was so surprised to see so many stories for it. I am so very glad I came across Maybe, and then leading to this one. Thank you so much for writing/sharing and sorry to babble but I seriously am in love with the story. I love how every little bit connected. It was just perfect. AMAZING job! :D
PippinSecondBreakfeast chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
(Okay so I've already reviewed this story but it's so great I'm going to review it again,sorry this isn't under the last chapter, it only allows one review per chapter) OH MY GOODNESS! You are one talented writer, I don't think I could write a story as good as yours even if I tried! (And trust me, I LOVE writing!) "Annie" is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE movie and Grace Farrell and Oliver Warbucks are probably my favorite movie couple of all time. You captures their romance beautifully! You can really see in this story how much they love each other. The emotions I'm this story are SO strong you feel for Elizabeth and Oliver and Henry with their family hardships. I was BALLING when Grace was kidnapped and then the whole going into labor and THEN adding ANOTHER CHILD was GENUIS! I could go on and on telling you how much I love this story. I like to create movie scenes in my head and I love using this story! It really should be a movie! I read bits and pieces everyday. I love how heartwarming it is and it makes me smile.
Thank you for writing this INCREDIBLE story. Could you maybe write a sequel to this, one if the twins growing up? That would be awesome!
This is my FAVORITE fanfiction of ALL TIME! (Your other story, "Maybe" running in second) You are a beyond amazing writer and thank you for this wonderful story! :)
PippinSecondBreakfeast chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY! All the romance and action, ughhh it was just MAGNIFICENT! I was even crying, on the edge of my seat, and smiling! This is probably my favorite fan fic (Maybe running in second), and I just loved it! It's so detailed and emotional and I could SO see this being a movie! Could you possibly write a sequel to this, of the babies growing up? I would love to hear more! You are a WONDERFUL writer, keep following your dreams! :)
MissNessarose chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
I don't think I've ever read anything so fast in my life! I found this by way of mention through another work, and was a little skeptical at first, as I usually don't read longer pieces. However, this was great. I have also never cried so much over one work before...
Fantastic
showtunediva chapter 25 . 8/10/2012
I'll call you immediately," Grace replied, kissing his cheek. "I promise." Oliver nodded and leaned over Grace, kissing her forehead and caressing her cheek.

Shouldn't that say Elizabeth replied?
showtunediva chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
feeling some of her melancholy lessen in the presence of the Annie's exuberance.

Shouldn't this say feeling some of her melancholy lessen in the presenece of Annie's exerberance?
showtunediva chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I llke how in the beginning of this you mention a little bit about Grace's parents. I never really thought about them before or what Grace's family life would have been like. I also really like the relationship between Mrs Pugh and Grace.
SapereAude03 chapter 28 . 7/19/2012
What a lovely story! I could hardly tear my eyes from my screen. I love that the characterization is spot-on, but you still manage to throw them all through the angst ringer.

I must say, however, I was really hoping there would be a moment when Annie learns that the babies have the same names as her birth parents.

Please, please, please feel free to hurry along with more Annie fanfic if you ever have another idea for a story. Thank you for the wonderful read! Jess