Reviews for Sleep, Little Bird
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/25
so great but so sad
BadKitty17 chapter 1 . 8/24
So f**king beautiful...So so, f**king sad and completely beautiful ;_;
hhnngggaaaaaAAAA A T_T that's beautiful ! But so sAD AAGH
Iggy Butt chapter 1 . 7/31
This is such a beautiful story!
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 1 . 7/28
What is a heart anyways? It's not like I needed one. Not after breaking it while reading this story.
Lokishadowgirl chapter 1 . 7/26
I hate you. why you do dis...
drella the black rose chapter 1 . 7/13
what. the fuck. what. the fuck.
why did i decide to read this again
why
who am i
i hate myself

w
h
y
seachelles chapter 1 . 7/6
Hello!
In light of your hiatus, it might not be the best idea to send this, but I’d just like to inform you that I’ve written a review for your story, ’Sleep, Little Bird’, on my tumblr blog of fanfiction recommendations. If you would like me to take it down, please tell me, and I’ll do so straight away. Thank you~!
Here’s a link to the review if you’d like to read it: post/123386267195/one-shot-sleep-little-bird-george-devalier

Cheers,
Cherri.
I am crying my eyes out! ;_;

Although I find it so cool that we just got a law that will make sure things like the father issue with Tino won't happen anymore.
Emma44126 chapter 1 . 6/28
I'm sobbing right now
IrishTeaFaerie chapter 1 . 6/27
Beautiful and heart-wrenching. Well done. Keep up the awesome work!
Wizard of Anthropophage chapter 1 . 6/22
So beautiful. I cried at the end, cried the second time and now I'm a sobbing mess as I read the title. It brought me flashbacks of my mother and the helplessness that Tino and Berwald felt. Now I'm going to cry more, amazing story, I'm glad I read this.
You'reLovely chapter 1 . 6/18
This is beautiful. Think you for sharing your writing with everyone. It made me cry. T_T Hopefully you can finish these stories because you have talent.
You can make us feel like we are actually watching this play story play out in front of us.
Thank you.
Okay now I'm crying and it's like four in the morning; I shouldn't be dealing with all of these feels. It's too much at once I swear.
I love the small detail about Tino and the painting by the way :)
OMg you crushed me! crushed me! I feel like crying to death because of you! Why must you punch my heart guts like this?

...Really good fic BTW